RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I'm cutting Mia some slack with the finger pointing. It's not that big of deal to me, when you're in moments like that, i don't believe you always notice you're doing such things until it's too late. I said that same thing when Candiace was pointing that knife a few seasons ago. Mia did handle herself well, She was still playful and smiling while being attacked about her body, her past, her mother! She didn't react the way i would have i'll say that!!!

And i don't care what nobody says, Candiace knows about Mia's mom. She's coming too hard for her not to!
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Scott.

Mia also had her hands in Wendy's face too, touched her shoulder or something. She knows what she's doing. She's very antagonistic. But so is Candiace. 

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

That may be true. I just didn't see it that way in this moment. Everything happened so fast, i doubt she thought thru any of her actions from my viewpoint.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 04, 2021, 05:09:39 PM
Quote from: zanny on August 26, 2021, 12:29:52 PM
What does robin bring to the show

Did anyone ever answer this?
I think Ashley is a better castmate to question at this point. Hi

Cowgirl

Oh no, what happened? Thought he was started to at least look better than Dean :unsure:

Aalumeci.

October 04, 2021, 06:21:50 PM #2033 Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 06:21:57 PM by L0NZ.
I don't like Ashley but that baby looks just fine :dead:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on September 04, 2021, 11:58:10 AM
I don't like the way they're gaslighting Wendy. Gizelle got back the same energy she put out and now everyone wants to act all offended?

oh! too much!

ch...

Mia is very disappointing and late.

Big foot self.

She's getting the Monique treatment.

I'm team Wendy this season, but she kind of deserves this after how she treated Mo.

Kalifornia.

Speaking of Monique, has she chimed in at all on this season?

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on September 05, 2021, 09:38:43 PM
Quote from: plastic on September 05, 2021, 09:26:09 PM
Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on September 05, 2021, 09:06:03 PM
Candiace's mouth is reckless.

Not her calling Ashley a filthy milk maid.

:plzstop:
when i say i SCREAMED DDNDBDBDNDNDN

she kinda lashed ash  :dead:
Not even kinda.

She ate her up.

:plzstop:

Rude self.

sbbnnnnn

When Ashley's "Blaccent" comes out when she's fighting with Candiace :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: