RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

October 11, 2021, 10:28:55 AM #2283 Last Edit: November 29, 2021, 03:48:46 PM by Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾
I really love Mia. I just do. She has this quiet strength I love in females. I do believe she missed out on a bonding moment, and being seen as transparent, for Not admitting the reason she keeps bringing up the money. The new girl hit it right on the head. The same reason nene used to scream she's a very rich bitch!!!

Robin is the most authentic housewife on this show! She is very relatable to me. She doesn't play for cameras, or throw ready made one lines, she's just REAL! She's team Gizelle for life, so what?! All that displays is someone who isn't weak enough to let a network, production, and fans break her bond. Because that's all bravo wants to do, they tried it before. I need me a ride or die bestie like that!

G was so extra in this episode, and I honestly lived for it! Can not wait for more of his messy antics next week.

I enjoyed last week episode more than the one last night. And I feel like Wendy is the better anchor of the show, last week felt more cohesive without Giselle and Robin. I want more of that Wendy.

Candiace looked so unhinged at that dinner table. Looks like she's the one who needs therapy, I blame everything about her on her mother though.
Just sitting this here. I'm such a hater though.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

M-Rocka

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: FRANCE on October 10, 2021, 10:30:34 PM
So all the hoes who said Candiace knew what she was saying with that 'yo mama' joke, it's kinda crystal clear she knew nothing about her mother now.
It's not crystal clear. But if you believe her mission accomplished!

M-Rocka

v

Candiace already said meeting Nicki was one of the best experiences and that this reunion was hands down her favorite. Is Mia ok? Drugged self. :dead:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: plastic on October 11, 2021, 10:32:36 AM

ashley got candiace HOT  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
I really love Ashley. She understands her assignment like no other in this cast. Both her and Candiace are jealous of each other and it's great television.

Cowboy Nine

Mia can go and take her low budget crackhead mama with her.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on October 11, 2021, 10:37:23 AM
Mia can go and take her low budget crackhead mama with her.
!!!!!!!

This test tube, dope fiend baby. :plzstop:

Zankou.

I'm sure Nicki dragged candiace. Of course she's gonna say she enjoyed meeting her