RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on October 11, 2021, 02:20:04 PM
Quote from: zanny on October 11, 2021, 12:37:35 PM
What would Ashley have to be jealous of
The fact that Candiace doesn't have to spread her legs to an old, ugly white man to keep a roof over her head

and Candiace has a father that loves her
And Candiace's mom wasn't just a trick and can handle her money and doesn't need her daughter's husband to take care of her.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Planet Her on October 11, 2021, 02:21:14 PM
Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on October 11, 2021, 02:20:04 PM
The fact that Candiace doesn't have to spread her legs to an old, ugly white man to keep a roof over her head

and Candiace has a father that loves her
And Candiace's mom wasn't just a trick and can handle her money and doesn't need her daughter's husband to take care of her.
that too

:butwait!:

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Scott. on October 11, 2021, 01:59:11 PM
Well people seem to think that folks don't like Candiace because she grew up in a country club with "generational wealth" and didn't grow up in the hood which is far from the truth
That's true for SOME people, but not all. They would never admit though. Just look at who are the fan favorites on all the black reality shows it's very rare for them not to be ghetto and ratchet. Look how the tables have flipped on Kandi, she was the clear fan favorite, winning every bravo poll over nene, and now that she has it all. She's magically boring, when she's been doing the exact thing since season 2.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Candiace and Ashley are the flipped side of the same coin. There's a lot of parallel's to their lives with the pageant careers, both being married to white men, both tried to start a singing career, both being the fun cute young one in a group of older women, both are trying to fill that void of mommy issues within this same group. I just see things a bit differently than you guys, and it's cool. I see a feud that's silently built on jealousy. Ever heard the phrase "It can only be one".

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: FRANCE on October 11, 2021, 04:07:58 PM
Quote from: Troye on October 11, 2021, 03:44:34 PM
Quote from: Pearls Khan on October 11, 2021, 03:21:33 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 11, 2021, 01:34:19 PM
Quote from: plastic on October 11, 2021, 01:32:10 PM
Quote from: zanny on October 11, 2021, 01:18:12 PM
Well for starters, before candiace joined it was Ashley getting all the press and the talk of the show. She was the rowdy one about to fight almost all the ladies. Ashley still does well for herself, but candy has stolen that thunder! Anytime people talk about Potomac it's candiace candiace candiace good or bad.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Mia is a ding bat. Did this girl really just sit on here and say no man would dare tell her to stfu after that was literally a whole discussion last week :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

Vonc2002

Cowboy Nine