RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

Cowgirl

ophmani

Quote from: Trey on October 12, 2021, 01:15:15 PM
And Ashley DRAGGED Candice. I'm glad she brought up the Monique mess. Everyone kinda just been tip toeing around it. It's a PATTERN. And she's learned NOTHING and takes accountability for nothing

!!!!!!!

and the green eyed WHORES keep sayin "oh it look like candice didn't learn nothin last yr"

BUT !

according to y'all, she did nothin wrong last year, so what would she have to "learn" from?

these FAKE ass bitches

:plzstop:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

FRANCE

Mia is def a better woman than most, cause if anyone throws food towards me, Im putting the paws on 'em. Especially if u wanna pop off saying you been in fights before and this aint nothing new. U just asking for me to put my 14 feet stompers in ur face. 

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: FRANCE on October 12, 2021, 05:59:23 PM
Mia is def a better woman than most, cause if anyone throws food towards me, Im putting the paws on 'em. Especially if u wanna pop off saying you been in fights before and this aint nothing new. U just asking for me to put my 14 feet stompers in ur face.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Trey on October 12, 2021, 01:15:15 PM
And Ashley DRAGGED Candice. I'm glad she brought up the Monique mess. Everyone kinda just been tip toeing around it. It's a PATTERN. And she's learned NOTHING and takes accountability for nothing
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

rjay

Candiace man handled ashley like god man handled ashleys babies :freewilly:

Jon

The problem is that Ashley is also a mean girl so its hard to really root for her dragging Candice.

ophmani

ashley has never given a mean girl tea in the slightest
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Zankou.

Eh. She was kind of a nasty messy bitch her first few seasons. I can see why one would call her a mean girl 

ssw4919