RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

The ladies came to slay in PINK.🌸💕💞💓🌸

Gizelle looks the worst per usual. Nothing new. Who are y'all favorite looks?

Zankou.

I think Wendy understood the assignment 

gizelle chchxjxjxjxhxhxhch

Plastic.

i don't really like any of them tbh

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

Wendy won for me, with Karen coming in 2nd. I love Forehead's look too and Candiace would've done justice without that damn bob. Even Sloth looks semi cute.

6 seasons in and Gizelle just misses the fucking mark every damn time. Mia ain't cute either. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Ashley looks cute too. She's giving me Miss America Pageant tho. But I love her look.

Candiace's bob is killing me. :hmph:

Vonc2002

October 15, 2021, 10:47:18 AM #2438 Last Edit: October 15, 2021, 10:48:59 AM by Vonc2002
Ashley looks the best imo. Naturally pretty and not looking like she jumped in a vat of makeup.  Wendy and Karen look like transvestites but I'm sure they'll look better on camera.  Candice and Askale are cute asf too. The other 2 girls are ugly and look stupid
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophmani

ashley, mia, and askale SLAYED

queen karen, wendy, and DYKEbyn look cute

gizelle & candice bvcccvvvcccc
:omf:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

I forgot about Mia. She looks cool but again, I hate that heavy makeup 

Vonc2002

I'm convinced gizelle is dressing this way on purpose at this point.  Like just so bad dressing can be her thing or something cause :dead:

Plastic.

candiace looks awful, that bob is sending me  :dead:

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

I'm sorry but Robyn ain't cute to me and she looks so.............I dont even know. Her and gizelle are easily the worst