RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on October 18, 2021, 03:27:59 PM
And she can do all that as a friend next season.

Pretty much.

She ain't did shit like l said.

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Scott.

And who said l didn't like Ashley? She's take or leave

Vonc2002

Nah I like Ashley as a main girl. If anyone is worthy of a demotion, its haggard assRobyn. She serves NO purpose imo. I dont need to see her up gizelles ass not one more season
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 18, 2021, 03:41:09 PM
Nah I like Ashley as a main girl. If anyone is worthy of a demotion, its haggard assRobyn. She serves NO purpose imo. I dont need to see her up gizelles ass not one more season

Robyn can get FIRED. Fuck a demotion

FRANCE

If Juan isnt gonna take part in the show, which he barely did this season, Robyn can go. All the others can stay. 

Cowboy Nine

October 18, 2021, 04:51:59 PM #2571 Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 04:52:47 PM by Nine Fushiguro.
I feel like Robyn's gonna be the Cynthia of this show. Just staying on for a long ass time and no one knows why or how nsnsnsnsnsnsnsnsn

But yeah I don't want the cast to change up too much next season.

ophmani

i mean if it don't apply, let it fly

but yea, ash def keeps the mess brewing

she entered the launch codes that led to gizelle and robyn's get dragged to bones by wendy

:feelinmyself:

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

ophmani

Quote from: plastic on October 18, 2021, 05:05:39 PM

Plastic.

and what happened to the wedding  :nowgorl:

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

I honestly dgaf about seeing Robyn get married. U seen one gay Wedding, u seen em all
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophmani

cvvbvcvvccvc

that man ain't recommitting to robyn's strap

Scott.

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on October 18, 2021, 04:51:59 PM
I feel like Robyn's gonna be the Cynthia of this show. Just staying on for a long ass time and no one knows why or how nsnsnsnsnsnsnsnsn

But yeah I don't want the cast to change up too much next season.

Yeah that's true. But Robyn can really go. Let Askale take her or Ashley's place. Both of them are the weakest this season

Gilgamesh.

I read somewhere that Askale was supposed to be a full cast member but had post-natal issues. Apparently she started bleeding after her very first scene.