RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Askale didn't do much, but I like her for some reason. I want her to have some more time on the show.

Kalifornia.

Robert & Gizzard going ON & ON about the bathroom thing as if she didn't JUST tell Wendy & Karen that she wasn't gonna let them use the bathroom at her construction site.

THIS is why I can't fuck with Robert. I don't blame Wendy for treating them like that. I would've done the same.

You try coming for me & my family all while playing your mean girl games, and then have the audacity to show up LATE? :dead:

Those 2 garbage bitches are a piece of WORK.

Kalifornia.

October 19, 2021, 02:04:26 PM #2612 Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 02:04:40 PM by Kalifornia.
And then wanna talk about how they can't use the bathroom with other men in the house. flvnvvfvvvv

2 BITTER, lonely ass bitches

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Well in Robyn defense she actually did speak up and told Gizelle she has to let them use the bathroom. So that doesn't really apply to her imo. 
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Demetri Merrick Rocka 🤴🏾 on October 19, 2021, 03:23:43 PM
Well in Robyn defense she actually did speak up and told Gizelle she has to let them use the bathroom. So that doesn't really apply to her imo.

She's guilty by association.  :nowgorl:

ssw4919

Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 19, 2021, 02:01:16 PM
Robert & Gizzard going ON & ON about the bathroom thing as if she didn't JUST tell Wendy & Karen that she wasn't gonna let them use the bathroom at her construction site.

THIS is why I can't fuck with Robert. I don't blame Wendy for treating them like that. I would've done the same.

You try coming for me & my family all while playing your mean girl games, and then have the audacity to show up LATE? :dead:

ophmani

Quote from: ssw4919 on October 19, 2021, 09:53:05 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 19, 2021, 02:01:16 PM

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Bish

October 19, 2021, 10:34:11 PM #2617 Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 10:34:35 PM by Bish

FRANCE

Askale doesnt bring anything at all to the show the whole season. Her husband is quiet and boring as well. She doesnt really understand the assignment. 

Killa Kipp

Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 19, 2021, 01:53:48 PM
Quote from: zanny on October 19, 2021, 08:52:30 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 19, 2021, 02:17:14 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 18, 2021, 05:17:47 AM
The Green Eyed Bandits can't TAKE Wendy and I love it.

Gizelle: I'm good on Wen-

Wendy: YEAH. We BEEN good! :rudone:

She's really redeeming herself from last season for me.

I like her now

!!

Wendy is right up there with Karen for me now. I couldn't stand her last year. She owes Monique an apology though
!!! She owes Mo a HUGE apology.

For what exactly?

Like wat about the apology Mo Tyson owes to Candace? 

It's a fiancé.....
💍

Eat ya fucking 🥢 ♥️ out....
😝😝😝

#SpicyPrinceCharming
#KippDaddy

Vonc2002

Not resurfacing only to be the same kinda disgusting u were when u left :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

If this season didnt do anything else, it showed that candiace is just as culpable as ANYONE she has gotten into it with 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 19, 2021, 11:35:51 PM
If this season didnt do anything else, it showed that candiace is just as culpable as ANYONE she has gotten into it with