RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy Nine

M-Rocka

With this Basketball Wives-ish casting process they got for Potomac, this looks sooo good.

Cowboy Nine

I feel like these are just guest appearances though.

Someone said there are a few new girls they might testing that are perched at the event tho.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Nine on April 01, 2022, 09:12:12 PM
I feel like these are just guest appearances though.

Someone said there are a few new girls they might testing that are perched at the event tho.
!!!!!! I saw some new/unfamiliar faces in another post.

STUNNA GOD

But yea....... they might be just guest "appearances". We'll see..... I'm hopeful though cuz Potomac usually ALWAYS gets it right. 

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 01, 2022, 09:10:32 PM
With this Basketball Wives-ish casting process they got for Potomac, this looks sooo good.
>>><<<

And they JUST started filming.

:omf:

STUNNA GOD

Housewives is too structured... I love how Basketball Wives does it. Bitch, you don't have to be a main cast member, but you can still perch in every episode. Why does housewives be having a limit on the amount of "friends" on the show?

:udontlookok:

ssw4919

I'm sure Bravo pays friends and cast much more than VH1.

Cowboy Nine

IDK wasn't Latoya getting paid $1k an episode

And the new housewives usually make $3000 an episode

Bravo is just CHEAP

Basketball Wives is ghetto but it actually looks better produced than any Real Housewives mess

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Nine on April 01, 2022, 09:30:59 PM
IDK wasn't Latoya getting paid $1k an episode

And the new housewives usually make $3000 an episode

Bravo is just CHEAP

ssw4919

Latoya is a YouTuber.  They probably knew they could throw her next to nothing.  If they've gotten cheap, that's only been in the last couple of years.  Long-standing friends like Marlo were paid well.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 01, 2022, 09:39:06 PM
Latoya is a YouTuber.  They probably knew they could throw her next to nothing.  If they've gotten cheap, that's only been in the last couple of years.  Long-standing friends like Marlo were paid well.
I mean... that makes sense for Marlo. She's basically been a wife without the peach for like a decade. But that doesn't really have anything to do with new friends. Plenty of girls would take this opportunity without a big check.

Scott.

Well Potomac producers produced RHOA this season. So everything just might be everything.

Buy The Stars✨