RHOP Official Thread (Karen’s Friend Stacey Announced As Full Time Newbie)

Started by M-Rocka, May 24, 2021, 01:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Big Barbie on April 13, 2022, 08:59:02 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 13, 2022, 08:40:29 PM

QuoteAnd I'm hot and amazing so I'm issuing this statement publicly
mcmxmxmncmcncncnccncn

She became so much more entertaining once she was no longer full-time. Where was THIS Katie during season 1?!

Prolly the first season nerves that  most have

M-Rocka

Pearls Khan

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 14, 2022, 06:44:27 AM
https://twitter.com/theleanblog1/status/1509772710863249408?s=21&t=MZmNFeQ9xRzE5-3LUwA_Yg

I can see Gizzard definitely playing this one to her advantage. Oh she's gonna have a field day with this one. :dead:

GODley securing that S8 flute early. Love this

Cowgirl

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 14, 2022, 06:44:27 AM
https://twitter.com/theleanblog1/status/1509772710863249408?s=21&t=MZmNFeQ9xRzE5-3LUwA_Yg

I can see Gizzard definitely playing this one to her advantage. Oh she's gonna have a field day with this one. :dead:

how so? the way jamal chronically embarrassed her lying ass she aint got shit to say bby

:plzstop:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

M-Rocka

They're hinting around that there may be trouble in paradise for Ashley and Gollum. That's why I was saying I can see Ankles trying to come for Ashley even more now because she likes to come for everyone else's marriages. First Katie, then Ashley (early on), Monique, Charrisse, Karen, Wendy, and now Candiace is next on the list. I wouldn't be surprised if she went after Mia Krueger.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

STUNNA GOD

HFEHFJEIFJIFHIEFHIGHIHGIRGIHGRIHRIGHIRHIHGRIHGRHGIRHGIHGIRGIRHGIRHGIRGHRIHGRG
F
F
G
FG
FG
F
GFG
FG
FG
V
B
VB
V
BV
BV
BV
BV
B
VB
B
B
VB
V
B
B
B
B
N
GN
N
GN
GN
N

NY
N

THIS SEASON BOUT TO BE FUCKING MESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

STUNNA GOD

DAMN I wish Monique was perched for this!!!!!!!!!

DSKDJSKHFKHFSKHFKSHFSKFSHFKSFKSFHSFHSFSKFSHFSHFKSHFKSFHSFHKSFHSKFHSFKFHSF
S
CCVC
VC
V
CV
CV
CV
CV
CV
CV
CV
C
VC
VC
VC
V
CV
CV
CV
CV
CV
CV
F

FB
F
FR

B
F

Kalifornia.

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 14, 2022, 09:51:01 AM
They're hinting around that there may be trouble in paradise for Ashley and Gollum. That's why I was saying I can see Ankles trying to come for Ashley even more now because she likes to come for everyone else's marriages. First Katie, then Ashley (early on), Monique, Charrisse, Karen, Wendy, and now Candiace is next on the list. I wouldn't be surprised if she went after Mia Krueger.

Not Ashley being ready to slide out after securing the bag with those 2 babies :dead: