Azealia Girl?!

Started by Aalumeci., November 08, 2023, 01:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulysses

So he gave a compliment and the dumb ugly bitch does this??

Nonchalantboi

Love Azealia lol crazy self

🔥🔥🔥

RAY7

Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 08, 2023, 02:29:27 PMsffkjdfnbbbbbgdbgbbbbbbbbbbbb

She HATES White gays
and unfortunately they're probably the main ones that buy the little bit of music she sells

ophmani

not sure what's going on but i support her lashing this thing
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Amazing

Quote from: ivorian oph on November 08, 2023, 05:39:44 PMnot sure what's going on but i support her lashing this thing

Wow! Either I'm not okay or you are finally growing up and not being WRONG all the damn time.

ophmani

Quote from: Amazing on November 08, 2023, 06:27:05 PM
Quote from: ivorian oph on November 08, 2023, 05:39:44 PMnot sure what's going on but i support her lashing this thing

Wow! Either I'm not okay or you are finally growing up and not being WRONG all the damn time.

bcvvbn bvvcccxxxvhhbb n b

bby we agree more often than you realize

Annie

This started in 2018 when Troye basically said he used to be a fan but couldn't fully support because of controversy

/.\

Annie

Azealia hates the LGTBQ+ community and roasted about five complete countries as well. She needs to chill  :omgwatshappening:

/.\

ton

Quote from: Annie on November 08, 2023, 07:30:16 PMAzealia hates the LGTBQ+ community and roasted about five complete countries as well. She needs to chill  :omgwatshappening:
VBCVBBBVVBBBBBVVVBBBB

Ma Lo

Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 08, 2023, 02:29:27 PMsffkjdfnbbbbbgdbgbbbbbbbbbbbb

She HATES White gays

Bbbbbbnnnnnnn dddfffsdhjjjjussrfffyyttttt

Aalumeci.

get cho hands off me CRACKUH!

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

ophmani

Quote from: Annie on November 08, 2023, 07:28:20 PMThis started in 2018 when Troye basically said he used to be a fan but couldn't fully support because of controversy

oh ok so quee wasn't falling for his performative fandom

DRAG IT