White men shut out of ALL Lead acting categories at the EMMYs tonight!

Started by XXX., September 18, 2017, 01:49:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

The Thanksgiving episode of Master of Non was amaze :stressed:

And Atlanta needs to come back already

Vonc2002

I knew that thanksgiving episode was gonna win and sterling DESERVED this award. Didn't he win an emmy last yr too?
:dead: @ him being the only this is us actor
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

AIDS

MelMel

Harlem

Quote from: MARS. on September 18, 2017, 11:47:41 AM
hope this isn't just some phase though

!!!!

I love every moment of this but these whites ain't slick, I hope it's not a here u go we finally held ya down, now back to our regular programming next year

XXX.

Guys, I feel like we have to do a little better.

We beg and protest for blacks to win.  And then when we sweep, we start having conversations like it was just given to us or "Oh!  They're just trying to look good!".. I think these performances really deserved the wins.

And we have to start appreciating the moments we win.

MelMel

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on September 18, 2017, 05:58:07 PM
Donald is just a genius. Riz was great in "The Night Of" but I didn't like the ending. And that Thanksgiving episode of "Master of None" was perfect. Sterling is always great. I can't wait to see what else he does.

And they're all fine.
WHORE

XXX.

Quote from: MelMel on September 18, 2017, 08:04:09 PM
Donald is just a genius. Riz was great in "The Night Of" but I didn't like the ending. And that Thanksgiving episode of "Master of None" was perfect. Sterling is always great. I can't wait to see what else he does.

And they're all fine.
WHORE

You're the biggest whore on here.

Fuck you!

MelMel

Quote from: XXX. on September 18, 2017, 08:07:09 PM
Quote from: MelMel on September 18, 2017, 08:04:09 PM

And they're all fine.
WHORE

You're the biggest whore on here.

Fuck you!
wttttttttttttfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:guys: :guys: :guys: :guys: :guys:

LOONA.

Rightfully so

Hopefully this isn't a tactic just to shut us up for one year though.     

MelMel