Oop: Tyra Responds To Winnie Harlow's Comment About ANTM!

Started by Freemala Harris, November 30, 2018, 11:05:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Glock on November 30, 2018, 11:13:25 AM
The way she answered this like a legend and gave a hint of shade with the confidentiality mess.

Whew
Loved her here. Mogul ass QUEEN
She did!!!!!!!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

The older girls >>>

Funny this happened the same week as the Cynthia interview. Really shows how that the 90's girls are a different breed.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 30, 2018, 11:26:14 AM
The older girls >>>

Funny this happened the same week as the Cynthia interview.
And coincidentally  with another bitch from ANTM. These microwave models ain't the whole package it seems
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 30, 2018, 11:27:21 AM
The older girls >>>

And coincidentally  with another bitch from ANTM. These microwave models ain't the whole package it seems
:omgwatshappening:

Cowgirl

Quote from: southside vicious on November 30, 2018, 11:19:20 AM
sdbbdssdbsdbsdd

Something about her mannerisms here gave me Kenya downe. Especially in the beginning.
Very pageant-like.

She BODIED Winnow Hoeloe btw
!!

🦚

So she deflected and couldn?t name 1 winner with a popping career.

Winnie was vindicated.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 30, 2018, 11:27:21 AM
The older girls >>>

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Cowgirl

Quote from: this sounds like Sl? to the stage on November 30, 2018, 12:18:16 PM
So she deflected and couldn?t name 1 winner with a popping career.

Winnie was vindicated.
We?re talking about Winnie and it?s not because Instagram gave her a big break..

FlowerBomb

Fatima said the same thing though, and she's the most successful model of the franchise.
It's a platform, but the fashion industry is uppity, they told her to start again and strip all the ANTM mess away.

🦚

The bottom line is Winnie is booking shows and campaigns. What is that Keith guy that won her season doing besides stalking Tyson B?  :ATLcameo:

Winnie is victorious.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Cowgirl

Quote from: Twisted Elegance on November 30, 2018, 12:21:22 PM
Fatima said the same thing though, and she's the most successful model of the franchise.
It's a platform, but the fashion industry is uppity, they told her to start again and strip all the ANTM mess away.
It gave them the exposure. That?s like saying someone?s first big modeling gig did nothing for their careers..

Zankou.

am mean. Tyra's point seems to be that we wouldn't know who the fuck winnie was if it weren't for ANTM and that's probably true