Things get a lil tense between Tamera & Jeannie

Started by Kalifornia., September 22, 2018, 12:16:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Quote from: Y.T.TUN on September 22, 2018, 12:40:53 AM
Quote from: Rxxf on September 22, 2018, 12:38:52 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia on September 22, 2018, 12:35:56 AM
I see points on both sides though. 3 & 4 year old kids don?t usually care about all that.

However, if they?re gonna show Kermit & Piggy all boo?d up then why can?t there be a gay couple?

Excellent point.

It'd be different if they didn't show no signs of 'liking someone in that way' on the show at all. But they did.

But Kermit and Piggy never appeared on Sesame Street. That's a different show - The Muppets.

Very true.
You're right.
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: 1RIG on September 22, 2018, 12:40:40 AM
Tamera lowkey seems homophobic and always has tho. certain faces she makes when they have trans women or flamboyant gay men on the show are very obvious. 

No wonder Tahj and her fem cousin never came out

And that's sad.
BRANDY

Kalifornia.

LOONA.

Tamera's small brain couldn't see the bigger picture Jeanie was talking about.

This dumb ho talking about "human race! all people!"

We don't live in a utopia. Proper representation is NEEDED. I hate people with the "I don't see color" mentality. That's a dangerous mindset to have.

And children these days are smart as fuck. They think way beyond ABCs & 123s.     

FRANCE

Quote from: Kalifornia on September 22, 2018, 12:45:24 AM
Kermit & Mariah were on Sesame Street :uhh:

Kermit was. Miss Piggy wasn't. Miss Piggy wasn't a Sesame Street character.

LOONA.

Tamera lowkey seems homophobic and always has tho. certain faces she makes when they have trans women or flamboyant gay men on the show are very obvious. 

I'm screaming at her mentioning sex and genitalia. Like that has what to do with what?     

:dead:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: LOONA. on September 22, 2018, 12:46:14 AM

We don't live in a utopia. Proper representation is NEEDED. I hate people with the "I don't see color" mentality. That's a dangerous mindset to have.

!!!
Tamera?s answer was very ?All Lives Matter?

Rxxf

!!
BRANDY

Rxxf

September 22, 2018, 12:50:14 AM #23 Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 12:50:26 AM by Rxxf
Quote from: Kalifornia on September 22, 2018, 12:48:51 AM

!!!
Tamera?s answer was very ?All Lives Matter?

!!!

And ALL LIVES "do not" fucking matter.
That is the reality. 
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: LOONA. on September 22, 2018, 12:47:34 AM

I'm screaming at her mentioning sex and genitalia. Like that has what to do with what?     

:dead:

They are always trying to sexualize gay people.
I hate that.
BRANDY

LOONA.

FRANCE

True.

At the same time, I don't think thats what Sesame Street's mission is. If their main goal is to be a program that can teach young kids how to read, learn alphabets and colours, etc., then that's their objective. Their program shouldn't be forced to have other missions, one of them being to showcase hetero and homosexuality. What's next? They would have to show that transsexual relationships as well? That's just not their goal, imo. They cant showcase everything. Leave that to some other program(s).   

BrokenHeartsHeal

Kaeli.

LOONA.

Quote from: Y.T.TUN on September 22, 2018, 12:53:24 AM

True.

At the same time, I don't think thats what Sesame Street's mission is. If their main goal is to be a program that can teach young kids how to read, learn alphabets and colours, etc., then that's their objective. Their program shouldn't be forced to have other missions, one of them being to showcase hetero and homosexuality. What's next? They would have to show that transsexual relationships as well? That's just not their goal, imo. They cant showcase everything. Leave that to some other program(s).

If that were the case they wouldn't have added Julia to the cast. She has autism.

The creators of the show are obviously trying to expand and teach children new things.