Started by asdfghjkl, April 10, 2016, 03:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyan Cat

alrdy?

snsn
cant fckin wait

i hope ppl stop hatin it

BranLover

I tapped out after the first episode. I have to give it another chance.

Nyan Cat

Gilgamesh.

Wait! I didn't even know they were doing another season?

I thought the first season was pretty good.

BAPHOMET.

C
The previews seem slightly interesting but... I know it's gonna suck

asdfghjkl

the last three episodes of season 1 slayed omfffffffffffffff m .,n,mbmnvng it really picked up and last night was good also lord i knew the daughter had fucked ahp

Real

Quote from: TAE! on April 10, 2016, 03:39:08 PM
I tapped out after the first episode. I have to give it another chance.

I gave it 3 episodes last season and gave up. It was just too hard to get into

yekim

and just as I expected, it sucked. the writing is terrible. its so awful. I really wanted a new zombie show since I got piss fucking sick of the walking dead and its boring/repetitive ass self. thought this would breathe new life into the walking dead universe but nope, its even worse. what a waste.

Zankou.

I want this show off the air along with the original.. so damn BORING

Opposites Attract.

Preachers seems more promising than this mess. I just can't connect with Fear.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: yekim on April 11, 2016, 06:07:46 PM
and just as I expected, it sucked. the writing is terrible. its so awful. I really wanted a new zombie show since I got piss fucking sick of the walking dead and its boring/repetitive ass self. thought this would breathe new life into the walking dead universe but nope, its even worse. what a waste.

You should check out "Z Nation"  It comes on the sci fi channel it is TEN times better than walking dead IMO

yekim

Quote from: TEXASbama on April 11, 2016, 06:37:51 PM
Quote from: yekim on April 11, 2016, 06:07:46 PM

You should check out "Z Nation"  It comes on the sci fi channel it is TEN times better than walking dead IMO

are you sure sis? I watched the trailer, and, I dunno, seemed, well, IS a tad on the cheap side lolz
is the acting/writing good cos I can get over the budget if those are at least decent