Is Being Gay a Choice?

Started by tigernathan, April 11, 2016, 03:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS!

Quote from: IMAAN on April 11, 2016, 03:42:55 PM
Out of curiosity, can you guys explain why you don't feel like it was a choice? This is interesting to me.
The same way your attracted to men and wouldn't look twice at another woman and can't turn it off, the same way we feel
I guess some people say it's a choice because you can 'choose' not to have sex with the same sex, thus it being a 'choice' even though the feelings and attraction is still there lol

Kurama

g

oh inquisitive!

Gorl just start the damn mess already.

Ma Lo

April 11, 2016, 03:51:41 PM #17 Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 03:55:58 PM by Ntwadumela
Everything begins with choice . Almost everything , but who you love and are innately are sexually , emotionally and spiritually attracted to has doing to do with choice . It's who you are . Same sex orientation will never be understood because it can only be explained and understood by those who were born that way . Otherwise , keep your negativity and opinions to yourself . And focus on winning American Idol and maybe losing some weight before you speak negatively or even form an opinion about things your feeble nigger mind can't possibly understand .

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Out of curiosity, can you guys explain why you don't feel like it was a choice? This is interesting to me.

Well

Same sex attraction isnt a choice
But how u go about handeling it is a choice

Some people comingle the two and say none of it is a choice
Saying u cant help how u feel so u cant control how u act

Saying otherwise would mean we never exersise self control

But yeah

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Ma Lo

Quote from: TheNextLew on April 11, 2016, 03:56:00 PM

Well

I agree

Vonc2002

Quote from: TheNextLew on April 11, 2016, 03:56:00 PM

Well

Some people comingle the two and say none of it is a choice
Saying u cant help how u feel so u cant control how u act

Saying otherwise would mean we never exersise self control

But yeah
I honestly never thought about it like this.  In my mind,  i do put them both together.  Ur attracted to women so u lay with women and vice versa. I mean its kinda illogical to think someone is going to lay with women when they attracted to men but i guess i now see the argument
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cartierline

Being gay is not a choice but living life as an openly gay person is a choice.

Nyan Cat

Quote from: Cartier on April 11, 2016, 04:19:35 PM
Being gay is not a choice but living life as an openly gay person is a choice.
THIS

ill 'gree with lols

Pearls Khan

April 11, 2016, 04:37:00 PM #23 Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 04:39:58 PM by Pearls
this forum isn't really the place to discuss spiritual beliefs lolz

I just find it funny how some gays can conclusively declare homosexually from birth but can't recall their first steps, first words, or any other early milestones. I understand claiming it from a very early age, but from birth.....no hun. lolz

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Kurama on April 11, 2016, 03:49:22 PM
g

oh inquisitive!

Gorl just start the damn mess already.
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

H.#.G.*.Z

yekim

Rxxf

April 11, 2016, 04:41:09 PM #26 Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 04:41:30 PM by Rawlf
being gay is NOT a choice
acting on your true nature IS a choice

people confuse the two
BRANDY

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ' on April 11, 2016, 03:31:06 PM
Quote from: Janet Jackson on April 11, 2016, 03:26:57 PM
I know that pissing on kids is definitely a choice!
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssxz
sssssssssddsddssdgsgsggsshsddsdsdsdsd

Azerbaijan

April 11, 2016, 04:53:32 PM #28 Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 04:54:24 PM by Rita Raphael St. Germain
dummy cunt

:holdupguys:

Being gay = Not a choice

Having sex = A choice
Having gay sex = A choice
Having straight sex = A choice
Having sex with a dog = A choice
Raping a 14 year old girl and pissing in her mouth = Kind of a fucking choice, luv

:letsmessfag: :letsmessfag: :letsmessfag:

It's pretty fuckin simple.

And just because the act of having sex is a choice regardless of sexuality, not everyone is going to be a fucking nun or monk to please some arguable God that, perhaps according to LaBuffet, will be sending me to hell anyway

yummy

It might be a choice for some people. Either way, it shouldn't matter...homosexuality doesn't need to be justified or theorized.