Brandy & David Tutera NEW TALK SHOW on Fox

Started by CandyCrush, April 11, 2016, 05:08:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Zankou.

QuotedavidtuteraSo excited to finally share my new project- "BRANDY x DAVID," a fun new daytime talk show pilot for FOX!
Starring Grammy Award Winner and comedy television star Brandy Norwood @4everbrandy and TV personality, author, designer, and premiere celebrity event and wedding planner, David Tutera. "BRANDY x DAVID" are real, unfiltered and ready to shake things up ? and they want YOU to join them ? because that's what good friends are all about.

SouravMay

why does this graphic look so cheap, but PUNCH Bran!
B7

Young

King steevy

SouravMay

B7

Young

Quote from: Saturn. on April 11, 2016, 05:09:56 PM
QuotedavidtuteraSo excited to finally share my new project- "BRANDY x DAVID," a fun new daytime talk show pilot for FOX!
Starring Grammy Award Winner and comedy television star Brandy Norwood @4everbrandy and TV personality, author, designer, and premiere celebrity event and wedding planner, David Tutera. "BRANDY x DAVID" are real, unfiltered and ready to shake things up ? and they want YOU to join them ? because that's what good friends are all about.

Welp; Mon won't be getting an invite

Sdddddddf

Young

Omffff Daytime talk tv is going to SLAY

Ghan
Wendy
Tamar I mean the The Real

Omffff

AIDS!

CandyCrush

April 11, 2016, 05:13:26 PM #11 Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 05:13:54 PM by CandyCrush
David & Bran?! Oh this will be GOOD!!! And her own platform everyday! Yesssss!!! Network TV!! Not cable 

:gorlonfire:

STUNNA GOD

HDJDJDJSJJDJSNDJSNNDNSJDNSNFNSMDJNDNNSNSS

D

D
D
S
C
SMDMSJJDJSJDJSJDJMSMZMSMXMSMSMMSMDMS
SX

Z
Z
S
D

WTF!!????????!!!!!!!???  BOOOOOOOK GHAN!!!!!!!!!!!

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: