vvccvvvvvvvvcvccc this AGGRESSIVE ass pitbull

she honestly wants everyone to hate her  :uhh:

Aalonso.

Quote from: oph markle on March 12, 2021, 11:52:09 AM
Quote from: Trey on March 12, 2021, 10:01:52 AM
The bitch dragged the new girls for defending her. :dead:

She wants to say they don't like her because she's dark and ugly, but bby they don't like you because you're simply hard to like. She always has to be right, and you have to be kissing her ass to get along with her. Didn't she say she's a Princess in Africa? Def serving spoiled princess tea. There are none of those in America hun, and those that are considered princesses here have a certain look. It's clearly BEYOND the "dark=aggressive" argument at this point. The way she runs and cries every time someone scratches the ROOT of her trauma shows that. And that's respectable, I relate to that. But the qualms she has with EVERYONE on the show are the result of a calculated overreaction to hold a bit of power to as a gotcha gotcha because she also doesn't like THEM. What are you going to say to a person screaming racism in this climate? You're going to walk on eggshells and kiss their ass. And as we see, she has them jumping from house to house, puppy dog eyes, begging for her to explain what she wants from them. You're not a princess gur

ophababes.

Quote from: L0NZ. on March 12, 2021, 01:27:59 PM

She wants to say they don't like her because she's dark and ugly, but bby they don't like you because you're simply hard to like. She always has to be right, and you have to be kissing her ass to get along with her. Didn't she say she's a Princess in Africa? Def serving spoiled princess tea. There are none of those in America hun, and those that are considered princesses here have a certain look. It's clearly BEYOND the "dark=aggressive" argument at this point. The way she runs and cries every time someone scratches the ROOT of her trauma shows that. And that's respectable, I relate to that. But the qualms she has with EVERYONE on the show are the result of a calculated overreaction to hold a bit of power to as a gotcha gotcha because she also doesn't like THEM. What are you going to say to a person screaming racism in this climate? You're going to walk on eggshells and kiss their ass. And as we see, she has them jumping from house to house, puppy dog eyes, begging for her to explain what she wants from them. You're not a princess gur

!!!!!

'laysia asked this damn girl flat tf owt what did i do or say?  :ATLcameo:

omf! am listn'n! just need a 'oment !

how do we move forward?  :uhh:

well i just feel like u only her cuzza bscklash !

HOE thats not what i asked u. and nobody even recieved any backlash to that level, literally no one needs to di damage control with you.

Kindred

og has some work to do on herself and her attitude. the way she wouldn't let jen say her piece wasn't right.
the other house is full of shit. "what did we do, help us understand so we can merge"..al of those hoes were at the reunion when og publicly brought up things they did that showed a complete double standard and they didn't care. they keep asking if they did anything like she hasn't brought it up before. start there with that shit. that's completely disingenuous of malaysia and kristen.
shaunie saying that hearing that story from the sisters helped "humanize" og is another part of the damn problem. she doesn't want peace. she should've been the first to talk to og off camera as an ep of this show.

evelyn created a full on legal battle with og and none of them have held real conversations calling her actions to the carpet. she's said some racist shit. cece literally said on camera evelyn was racist after calling her ling ling in that moment. cece didn't catch a lawsuit from evelyn. ev lost deals and caught backlash for her actions. you don't call an asian woman ling ling, another black woman a coackroach and use a gorrilla emoji towards another and think that shit wont catch up to you. all they let her ass do is cry and whoa is me on the show, yet when og is just now getting to have personal conversations with bitches that tried it she's supposed to be all cool. she's angry and she also knows yall in the house with the bitch trying to sue me, but keep trying to act like you want to understand. it's bull shit.

Kindred

i think og could've talked to the sisters better. it wasn't as snappy as the one made it seem. i get her feeling some type of way. you just got here and you trying to talk about shaunie is open. bitch shaunie could've tried talking to her a long time ago. she's best friends with evelyn. don't go speaking for me to her when it's ish way deeper than this going on and she supports her bff in all of this. shaunie wants to say og cant be right about everything, but you aint even trying to own a piece of the colorist or racist shit your bff has said and how you stood there and let it happen with no reprimand. it's not just favoritism.

Kindred

Quote from: Strange Fruit on March 12, 2021, 03:42:27 PM
:guys:
hey babes :blush:
just came to say hey and saw this thread lol. as a dark skin woman i had to comment lol. them hoes full of all the shit.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: L0NZ. on March 12, 2021, 01:27:59 PM

She wants to say they don't like her because she's dark and ugly
I mean she is, but YEA, that ain't the issue here.

:udontlookok:

STUNNA GOD

When she blacked out n said Jackie is a colorist too.

NDNSNFNSMMDMSMCMSMCMMSJDKFKKDKDMDKDD

DD

SDSD
S
DSd
s
d
d
d
d
d

dd
d

Yea, OGre is MENT

crunk aint dead

Quote from: Kindred on March 12, 2021, 03:48:05 PM
just came to say hey and saw this thread lol. as a dark skin woman i had to comment lol. them hoes full of all the shit.
hey kwee . Miss u

I'm not super familiar with the show but i def can conclude just based on what I have seen that OG has def faced colorism and racism

It's not OK and just know I am here to stand up for women like u at all times . ❤️ 👊🏾

Kindred

Quote from: Trey on March 12, 2021, 03:59:11 PM
When she blacked out n said Jackie is a colorist too.

NDNSNFNSMMDMSMCMSMCMMSJDKFKKDKDMDKDD

DD

SDSD
S
DSd
s
d
d
d
d
d

dd
d

Yea, OGre is MENT
jackie's own daughters have called her a colorist :kii:
i don't think jackie, malaysia, kristen or jen have been directly colorist towards og themselves. i do think they were complicit in ev's and shaunie's bullshit. the biggest indictment imo was the reunion separation. all of them were complicit in that and didn't bother to speak up at all.

Kindred

Quote from: Strange Fruit on March 12, 2021, 04:02:11 PM
hey kwee . Miss u

I'm not super familiar with the show but i def can conclude just based on what I have seen that OG has def faced colorism and racism

It's not OK and just know I am here to stand up for women like u at all times . ❤️ 👊🏾
miss u too babes! i truly appreciate that.
i've watched pretty alot of seasons of this show. i think og has faced some colorism , featurism, favoritism. ev has been the only one i've seen say or do some racist shit on/off the show.
on the flip side i think og has also come across unlikable at times or as a bitch and it gave the others juice to just let things ride. it's much easier to not correct a behavior when it's happenig to someone you don't like. even this lawsuit mess. i remember when they didn't want meka tor jen to take legal action for how they were attacked, yet they are all on mute for ev, who caused her own backlash.

crunk aint dead

Quote from: Kindred on March 12, 2021, 04:10:16 PM
Quote from: Strange Fruit on March 12, 2021, 04:02:11 PM
hey kwee . Miss u

miss u too babes! i truly appreciate that.
i've watched pretty alot of seasons of this show. i think og has faced some colorism , featurism, favoritism. ev has been the only one i've seen say or do some racist shit on/off the show.
on the flip side i think og has also come across unlikable at times or as a bitch and it gave the others juice to just let things ride. it's much easier to not correct a behavior when it's happenig to someone you don't like. even this lawsuit mess. i remember when they didn't want meka tor jen to take legal action for how they were attacked, yet they are all on mute for ev, who caused her own backlash.

I agree that if someone doesn't like a person it makes it harder to really address what the person could be facing

I would say that's the case for Funky dineva but be has a history of questionable mess. From going after blu ivy , to wagging his finger at the "hood" , and now putting a target on OGs back and attacking with video after video after video about her .

There's a pattern here

ophababes.

literally no one was colorist to og. i think people are projecting their own experiences onto this because it just doesn't fit the bill. simple.  :dead:

crunk aint dead

March 12, 2021, 06:23:30 PM #59 Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 06:24:05 PM by Strange Fruit
Do u think people turning Kelly's picture into a monkey was racist?

Just need a yes or no. Since this stuff is very simple