Doordasher Confronts LYING Customer Who Said Food Wasn’t Delivered

Started by Marilyn, July 29, 2022, 06:41:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marilyn

OP posted an update on YouTube: "I talked to the older guy and he didn't care whatsoever. I also called and talked to the manager and they don't have cameras surprisingly. I talked to Doordash and they helped me out and got it removed. Shoutout to DD support they always help me out tremendously. I'm almost 5 years clean from heroin all I'm trying to do is hustle and make up for lost time because I really screwed my life up. And she's putting my job in jeopardy over something so stupid this is how I pay my bills I love this job I don't want to lose it because she doesn't want to pay for her lunch I would've bought her lunch idc. I found the girls social media too and she's in the US army smh"

I'm hearing that the thief was fired earlier yesterday. The manager didn't give a fuck in real time but the pressure of the internet got they ass.

kendrick lamar

"who raised you?"

basically.

a spade is a spade.

and he's right . it is theft.

kendrick lamar

July 29, 2022, 07:43:51 AM #3 Last Edit: July 29, 2022, 07:46:42 AM by Brazilian Superstar
Quote from: Marilyn on July 29, 2022, 07:05:59 AMOP posted an update on YouTube: "I talked to the older guy and he didn't care whatsoever. I also called and talked to the manager and they don't have cameras surprisingly. I talked to Doordash and they helped me out and got it removed. Shoutout to DD support they always help me out tremendously. I'm almost 5 years clean from heroin all I'm trying to do is hustle and make up for lost time because I really screwed my life up. And she's putting my job in jeopardy over something so stupid this is how I pay my bills I love this job I don't want to lose it because she doesn't want to pay for her lunch I would've bought her lunch idc. I found the girls social media too and she's in the US army smh"

I'm hearing that the thief was fired earlier yesterday. The manager didn't give a fuck in real time but the pressure of the internet got they ass.
all this over a $10 burrito
now u got someone searching you on social media, uncovering and blasting your military status
where u work....

trash.

love this. if u truly cannot afford the LUXURY of having food hand delivered to you that day for lunch, make a peanut and butter jelly sandwich and throw it in your bag.

Marilyn

Drivers say this has been going on for YEARS and there was nothing they could ever do about. The lady who spun the block on that CVS worker kinda set the trail ablaze to go back and CONFRONT

:blessed:

I'm sideying the fuck out of DoorDash too. Not just FIRING an employee without even hearing their side of the story. UberEats was tired of the fuckery and now MANDATES that the customer provide a PIN to the driver in order to receive the delivery. No pin no food. DD needs to adapt this.

kendrick lamar

July 29, 2022, 11:02:03 AM #5 Last Edit: July 29, 2022, 11:03:58 AM by Brazilian Superstar
Quote from: Marilyn on July 29, 2022, 10:17:54 AMDrivers say this has been going on for YEARS and there was nothing they could ever do about. The lady who spun the block on that CVS worker kinda set the trail ablaze to go back and CONFRONT

:blessed:

I'm sideying the fuck out of DoorDash too. Not just FIRING an employee without even hearing their side of the story. UberEats was tired of the fuckery and now MANDATES that the customer provide a PIN to the driver in order to receive the delivery. No pin no food. DD needs to adapt this.
there are a lot of drivers who actually steal food so I'm assuming that gor thought this instance would just be LUMPED into that mess with little to no investigation

And she was right apparently.

What an inconsiderate thing to do to someone . He did his job , brought her the food as requested and she sends a report saying he didn't .

Glad she lost her job .  I wouldn't want someone that sneaky , dishonest and deceptive working for me to begin with . I'm sure her mess isn't limited to DoorDash deliveries .

CHOKE

Purple Moon

The way she was acting unbothered...we could see right through it
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

kendrick lamar

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 29, 2022, 01:56:19 PMThe way she was acting unbothered...we could see right through it
!!!!

U can tell she def did it by her body language . Sis wasn't shocked at all

Kalifornia.

He handled this the right way. You play with my job I'm pulling up on yours.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Purple Moon

Quote from: Brazilian Superstar on July 29, 2022, 02:00:12 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 29, 2022, 01:56:19 PMThe way she was acting unbothered...we could see right through it
!!!!

U can tell she def did it by her body language . Sis wasn't shocked at all
she was scheming what to do/ say while all quiet xD
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...