Started by Freemala Harris, October 08, 2017, 06:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tulla Luana Taco

kmjnhbvccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccrtvf

y i oughtta...

Coming NOW fall 2017

Opposites Attract.

n

It seems like everything is transitioning for attention like why? The trade will fuck anything with a hole. I don?t see the point or purpose.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

MAY

Young

I?m so happy for her .

Don?t understand the hate really

Cowgirl

Quote from: deets in sig on October 08, 2017, 12:41:57 PM
Quote from: BowDown on October 08, 2017, 12:06:46 PM
Quote from: deets in sig on October 08, 2017, 08:06:30 AM
I'm really happy for her.

That couldn't have been easy. I mean she was long looked at as the ultimate piece of trade
she let a lot of gorls down when she started getting more in touch with her femininity .
and the disappointment slowly turned into shade and lashings :plzstop:

but i live for Jessica ...don't see her the same as i saw jacob :ohwow:
but shes still beautiful. easily fits in with my kwee's. ill officially add her in once i see more consistency with the hair being laid properly :plzstop:

live ur life kwee :stressed:

Shitting as a man and woman! Now THIS is the type of trans I support!
:gorlonfire:
!!!

They were comparing her to Chilli in some of the comments I saw here. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: (once he had his weave together)

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

KWee has arrived and I'm living.

She's happy. That is ALL that matters.
Everyone's opinions are merely footnotes in the grand scheme of things.
Is she our new Trans Kwee?!
:justabit:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Margiela. on October 08, 2017, 01:43:29 PM
n

It seems like everything is transitioning for attention like why? The trade will fuck anything with a hole. I don?t see the point or purpose.
:omgwatshappening:

Cowboy Nine

Jon

BAPHOMET.

I'm sorry but these things are doing this for press now. Tran now!  Starting with thing 1 Bruce Jenn' .. eh

Fine Dining

?the kings of the entire inhabited earth.? Along with wicked people in general, these will be destroyed in ?the war of the great day of God the Almighty,? also called ?Armageddon.??Revelation 16:14, 16.

?the kings of the entire inhabited earth.? Along with wicked people in general, these will be destroyed in ?the war of the great day of God the Almighty,? also called ?Armageddon.??Revelation 16:14, 16.

Freemala Harris

October 08, 2017, 03:29:37 PM #26 Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 03:31:36 PM by Freeruu
Quote from: Fine Dining on October 08, 2017, 03:24:12 PM[youtube autoplay=1 start=30 end=66][/youtube]

Luv ur new diet queen

Sinpool

dkjndddddddd

why tf she wait until after she was buff as hell

Tulla Luana Taco

gggggggggggggydhfjk

yea i wonder wat gonna happen to all tht muscle

Coming NOW fall 2017

Tulla Luana Taco

Coming NOW fall 2017