SWV & Xscape: The Queens of R&B Renewed For Season 2

Started by M-Rocka, March 14, 2024, 07:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Weak is a weak ass song am sorry.....and coko is ugly
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

STUNNA GOD

I was gonn say CANCEL this shit, but that's clearly already done

:overit:

Vonc2002

I would've been shocked if this actually came back tho. Idk how that would've been able to happen but clearly it didn't. Tocha probably wishing it did now tho since that gospel career is a fool
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And for the record I'm not over the moon about understanding either. I just like XSCAPE better. 
This should be their biggest song imo

SWV doesn't have a song this good IMO. ALL their mess is so dated and kinda basic/ghetto sounding  :plzstop:

RAY7

Apparently the remaining Xscape members are each launching solo albums then a group project again
They might be the ones that signed on for this. Especially since Kandi left the housewives

RAY7

But yea everyone knows SWV>>>>
Xscape has some nice little jingles though

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Lazarus on March 14, 2024, 09:49:41 PMWeak > Understanding

That goes without saying

yeah

X-AIDS doesn't have a song bigger than Weak

Cowboy Nine

March 14, 2024, 10:50:29 PM #26 Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 10:57:12 PM by Cowboy Nine
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 14, 2024, 10:19:25 PMAnd for the record I'm not over the moon about understanding either. I just like XSCAPE better. 

SWV doesn't have a song this good IMO. ALL their mess is so dated and kinda basic/ghetto sounding  :plzstop:
n

Literally in here going up for Xscape

just kickin it!

they came out the gate looking like dykes from the hood with the sound to match

Lazarus

Quote from: RAY7 on March 14, 2024, 10:20:50 PMApparently the remaining Xscape members are each launching solo albums then a group project again
They might be the ones that signed on for this. Especially since Kandi left the housewives

I read about that. Good luck to them.

Lazarus

Quote from: Cowboy Nine on March 14, 2024, 10:50:29 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 14, 2024, 10:19:25 PMAnd for the record I'm not over the moon about understanding either. I just like XSCAPE better. 

n

Literally in here going for Xscape

just kickin it!

they came out the gate looking like dykes from the hood with the sound to match

:plzstop: