Married To Mess Update (BBWLA’s Angel Love Joins Season 11 Allegedly)

Started by M-Rocka, March 07, 2023, 02:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on March 07, 2024, 06:08:07 AM
Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on March 07, 2024, 04:07:47 AMBUT WAIT!?

DOES QUAD STILL HAVE IT????

SHE AIN'T REALLY DO NONE OF HER FAMOUS DRAMATICS THIS SEASON. IT LOOKS LIKE SHE STOPS AND THINKS BEFORE SHE REACTS
OR RESPONDS IN CONFRONTATIONS NOW. EVEN SO FAR ON THE REUNION. NO MONOLOGUES, NO SHOUTING, AND NO EMMY/OSCAR WORTHY PERFORMANCES. ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY TOLD HER TO LEAVE THE WINE TRIP AND THEY SENT HER HOME. THAT COULD HAVE BEEN THE PERFORMANCE OF A LIFETIME FOR HER. SOMEBODY MUST HAVE TOLD HER HOW OVER THE TOP SHE CAN BE OR MAYBE SHE FINALLY SAW HERSELF ON SCREEN. SHE HAS BEEN A LOT LESS "QUAD" THIS SEASON.

:plzstop:  :kii:  :dead:
Good point! Susan Lucci she is not lolz.. but I definitely will be vying for spot on this team.

Quote from: MelMel on March 06, 2024, 11:12:12 PM
Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on March 06, 2024, 05:54:22 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 06, 2024, 05:22:29 PMhttps://x.com/lovebscott/status/1765488327845703771

vvvbvbbbn

If Quad don't seize this opportunity! Thespian self. :justabit:
Why didn't you make a new thread for this news? You're always fucking up.
don't talk to King like that, Prince :everythingok:  :bvy:
Nah, fuck M. And his followers he's a gaslighting Bully. He's just more sneaky with it. I been his target for 2 years and I see him for the snake he is.
You're not at all important enough for me to single you out and "bully" you. Go be a victim elsewhere. Your objective on this board is to be a troll and you got pissed because you were called out. I was actually one of the few that tried being friendly towards you. What ever issue(s) you have with the rest of the board is on you and you only.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Cowboy Nine

wait what the heck is happening in here

:omgwatshappening:

ophababes.

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 07, 2024, 08:24:38 AM

SHE AIN'T REALLY DO NONE OF HER FAMOUS DRAMATICS THIS SEASON. IT LOOKS LIKE SHE STOPS AND THINKS BEFORE SHE REACTS
OR RESPONDS IN CONFRONTATIONS NOW. EVEN SO FAR ON THE REUNION. NO MONOLOGUES, NO SHOUTING, AND NO EMMY/OSCAR WORTHY PERFORMANCES. ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY TOLD HER TO LEAVE THE WINE TRIP AND THEY SENT HER HOME. THAT COULD HAVE BEEN THE PERFORMANCE OF A LIFETIME FOR HER. SOMEBODY MUST HAVE TOLD HER HOW OVER THE TOP SHE CAN BE OR MAYBE SHE FINALLY SAW HERSELF ON SCREEN. SHE HAS BEEN A LOT LESS "QUAD" THIS SEASON.

Good point! Susan Lucci she is not lolz.. but I definitely will be vying for spot on this team.

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 06, 2024, 05:22:29 PMhttps://x.com/lovebscott/status/1765488327845703771

vvvbvbbbn

Nah, fuck M. And his followers he's a gaslighting Bully. He's just more sneaky with it. I been his target for 2 years and I see him for the snake he is.
You're not at all important enough for me to single you out and "bully" you. Go be a victim elsewhere. Your objective on this board is to be a troll and you got pissed because you were called out. I was actually one of the few that tried being friendly towards you. What ever issue(s) you have with the rest of the board is on you and you only.

bvvvvvvccccxx

u literally were the last one holding owt hope for him. and has this fag even BEEN on the board for 2 yrs ?

:omf:

Scott.

STUNNA GOD

HDJDHFJDJFJDJFJDFJJDJFDNDNFNDNFNDNDNNDNDDD

S
D
SS
S
S
D
S
S
S

wow YEA. Hold M Rocka ACCOUNTABLE.

STUNNA GOD

March 07, 2024, 11:54:43 AM #1118 Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 11:54:58 AM by STUNNA GOD
I would've preferred a Brandon lynching but this'll do.

M-Rocka

Quote from: ivorian oph on March 07, 2024, 09:39:52 AM

vvvbvbbbn

bvvvvvvccccxx

u literally were the last one holding owt hope for him. and has this fag even BEEN on the board for 2 yrs ?

!!!!!

bcbcncncnc

I was literally one of the only ones that gave him a chance and was being nice, but that's all out the door. Fuck him. :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Saturn 🪐 on March 07, 2024, 08:33:51 AMGgggggg where did that even come from
bdbxbxcfncncnnm

So random to call me out when I don't bother anybody. :dead:

M-Rocka

March 07, 2024, 12:00:42 PM #1121 Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 12:00:57 PM by M-Rocka
Quote from: STUNNA GOD on March 07, 2024, 11:53:02 AMHDJDHFJDJFJDJFJDFJJDJFDNDNFNDNFNDNDNNDNDDD

S
D
SS
S
S
D
S
S
S

wow YEA. Hold M Rocka ACCOUNTABLE.

nccncncncnmccncnxncncn

You're next bby

ophababes.

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 07, 2024, 11:58:56 AM
Quote from: ivorian oph on March 07, 2024, 09:39:52 AM

vvvbvbbbn

bvvvvvvccccxx

!!!!!

bcbcncncnc

I was literally one of the only ones that gave him a chance and was being nice, but that's all out the door. Fuck him. :plzstop:

VVVVVCBVCBNDJJCVJKVFFVJHH

:letsmessfag:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw