Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pCj

Kinda mad the dyke Charlie's Angels trio  pretty much took Queen out of the title picture

M-Rocka

Quote from: pCj on April 22, 2018, 04:01:36 PM
Kinda mad the dyke Charlie's Angels trio  pretty much took Queen out of the title picture
Which one?

charlie.

WOW!
I'm catching up on RAW.

I love watching Ember fly in and out of the ring.
:ohwow:

she's an amazing peformer.
Best female the WWE has seen since Naomi prob.

Black women >

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on April 24, 2018, 04:13:02 PM
WOW!
I'm catching up on RAW.

Black women >
[instagram]
[/instagram]

[instagram]
[/instagram]

[instagram]
[/instagram]

This black girl magic!
:stressed:
:loose2when:

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 24, 2018, 04:40:56 PM
Quote from: marijuana. on April 24, 2018, 04:13:02 PM
WOW!
I'm catching up on RAW.

Black women >
[instagram]
[/instagram]

[instagram]
[/instagram]

[instagram]
[/instagram]

This black girl magic!
:stressed:
:loose2when:

omg YES  :plzstop:

como la whore

so apparently they are releasing a documentary on Chyna

I kinda got teary  :stressed: hope queen is resting well

M-Rocka

I would die if Nao becomes the SD women?s champ, Ember the Raw women?s champ, and BiYAWNca as the NXT women?s champ all at the same damn time. What kinda melanin fucking magic!

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 25, 2018, 05:01:34 PM
I would die if Nao becomes the SD women?s champ, Ember the Raw women?s champ, and BiYAWNca as the NXT women?s champ all at the same damn time. What kinda melanin fucking magic!

somebody call Vince  :plzstop:
:sobusyjetsetter:

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on April 25, 2018, 05:22:15 PM

Maybe MelMel can seduce Vince, since Vince likes the boochie.

charlie.

como la whore

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 25, 2018, 05:29:09 PM

Vince only wanted Shawn Michaels. That rumor has been around since the 90s way before the Montreal Screwjob.  FYI speaking of Vince, Macho Man will NEVER get into the HOF because there's a rumor that he fucked Stephanie when she was 17 and got her pregnant and Linda supposedly paid for the abortion and Vince didn't find out until a year later. I do know that he was FURIOUS when he found out that Steph and Triple H were seeing one another (that's a whole another story with a messy ass background) I'm sure that y'all know the backstory on how those two wound up together. It was shady as fuck and rumor has it that Triple H still blames himself for Chyna's downward spiral which eventually led to her death. But karma is a bitch because rumor has it that Triple H actually cheated on Steph with Chrissy Hemme which led to her getting fired and he also supposedly fucked Maria Kanellis back during her first stint with the WWE.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 30, 2018, 02:40:01 AM

Vince only wanted Shawn Michaels. That rumor has been around since the 90s way before the Montreal Screwjob.  FYI speaking of Vince, Macho Man will NEVER get into the HOF because there's a rumor that he fucked Stephanie when she was 17 and got her pregnant and Linda supposedly paid for the abortion and Vince didn't find out until a year later. I do know that he was FURIOUS when he found out that Steph and Triple H were seeing one another (that's a whole another story with a messy ass background) I'm sure that y'all know the backstory on how those two wound up together. It was shady as fuck and rumor has it that Triple H still blames himself for Chyna's downward spiral which eventually led to her death. But karma is a bitch because rumor has it that Triple H actually cheated on Steph with Chrissy Hemme which led to her getting fired and he also supposedly fucked Maria Kanellis back during her first stint with the WWE.
See I heard about the Macho Man rumors and of course Chyna?s downward spiral, but didn?t have any idea regarding the Christy Hemme and Maria rumors. They?re both knockouts compared to Steph tbh.

I also heard rumors about Vince fucking some of the male superstars back in the day. I mean who wouldn?t want to fuck the boss man. He still looks good to be pushing 93 years of age lol, but honestly I think he should just let HHH be in charge (which will happen when hell freezes over)

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 02, 2018, 09:50:29 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on April 30, 2018, 02:40:01 AM

See I heard about the Macho Man rumors and of course Chyna?s downward spiral, but didn?t have any idea regarding the Christy Hemme and Maria rumors. They?re both knockouts compared to Steph tbh.

I also heard rumors about Vince fucking some of the male superstars back in the day. I mean who wouldn?t want to fuck the boss man. He still looks good to be pushing 93 years of age lol, but honestly I think he should just let HHH be in charge (which will happen when hell freezes over)
Yeah.... Triple H is never going to be in charge until Vince dies which could probably be never. Vince fucked a few female superstars too. But yeah, Steph was the main reason why Chyna was basically let go by WWE. Rumor has it that Triple H was FURIOUS AND FUMING over that decision. Both John Cena and Randy Orton fucked a number of female superstars too. Of course everyone knows about John and Piggy James fucking which was the reason why his first marriage ended. Bray Wyatt cheated on his wife with JoJo who is the ring announcer and sometimes does interviews. Finn Balor and Cathy Kelley are together.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

como la whore

It wasn't just the affair though Chyna had asked for an astronomical amount of money when it came time to negotiate a new contract and they weren't interested in keeping her around for the amount she wanted. The backstage drama didn't help her situation either, but yeah.