Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 18, 2018, 04:38:57 AM
The fact that Alexa is champ yet again. I know Anorexia and Whoremella are giving it up to Vince. Predictable self. :uhh:
Yeah they?re sucking Vince off every chance they get. I can?t wait for HHH take over. They did Becky dirty because she had her hands on the fuckin briefcase. Ronda was seconds away from winning the Raw Women?s Championship too. smh Raw and Smackdown are going to be very interesting.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on June 18, 2018, 03:28:12 PM
The fact that Alexa is champ yet again. I know Anorexia and Whoremella are giving it up to Vince. Predictable self. :uhh:
Yeah they?re sucking Vince off every chance they get. I can?t wait for HHH take over. They did Becky dirty because she had her hands on the fuckin briefcase. Ronda was seconds away from winning the Raw Women?s Championship too. smh Raw and Smackdown are going to be very interesting.
!!!!!!

I have a feeling James CHINsworth is going to turn on Horsemella very soon since she kicked him in the face last year. I know Anorexia is busting it wide open to move up in the ranks. I really want Becky to lash out. She was totally robbed. Ember needs retaliation too. I didn?t know her and Anorexia were the same height. She should?ve cashed in and lost. I really want her out of the title picture.

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 18, 2018, 06:08:18 PM
!!!!!!

I have a feeling James CHINsworth is going to turn on Horsemella very soon since she kicked him in the face last year. I know Anorexia is busting it wide open to move up in the ranks. I really want Becky to lash out. She was totally robbed. Ember needs retaliation too. I didn?t know her and Anorexia were the same height. She should?ve cashed in and lost. I really want her out of the title picture.
Alexa got hers tonight on RAW. Ronda went the fuck awf. Alexa was running her trap as usual, Ronda took it for a minute but then went the fuck awf on Alexa and Kurt too even beat up some refs. But she beat the fuck out of Alexa and then powerbombed her ass through the table. :plzstop: I'm pissed that Seth lost his championship tonight to Dolph Ziggler of all people. smh
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on June 18, 2018, 11:37:14 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on June 18, 2018, 06:08:18 PM
!!!!!!

Alexa got hers tonight on RAW. Ronda went the fuck awf. Alexa was running her trap as usual, Ronda took it for a minute but then went the fuck awf on Alexa and Kurt too even beat up some refs. But she beat the fuck out of Alexa and then powerbombed her ass through the table. :plzstop: I'm pissed that Seth lost his championship tonight to Dolph Ziggler of all people. smh
Sis!!!!! This was my reaction when I saw Anorexia get beat with that MITB briefcase and slammed onto the table:
:roflmao: :blessed:

Yeah I?m kinda of surprised Dolph won, but I have a feeling that they?re building a rivalry between him and Drew?s sexy ass in the long run. I believe Drew will get the proper run he deserves. Handsome self.

I?m tired of Sasha and Barely. Like these bitches are working my nerves Besties! Frenemies! I?ve lost interest. But I?m dying to see SDLive tonight. They?ve been killing it since the draft!!!!

como la whore

pCj

como la whore

Ronda already stated that she?s going to beat Alexa?s ass. Nia Jax also invoked her rematch clause too. Alexa is in danger.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

como la whore

como la whore

i'm screaming at LATEa actually being one of Godfather's hoes  :kii:
how.....fitting  :jackiessales:

and this stiff dancing dsfggggggggggggggggggggggsfdfffffffffffffffffdfsfffffff

:kii:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on June 19, 2018, 01:21:46 PM

i'm screaming at LATEa actually being one of Godfather's hoes  :kii:
how.....fitting  :jackiessales:

and this stiff dancing dsfggggggggggggggggggggggsfdfffffffffffffffffdfsfffffff

:kii:
Wow. LATEa has always been kinda fat huh? :jackiessales:

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

OK so apparently Big Ass had a bad temper backstage and flew off the handle when he saw Horsemella talking to one of the backstage interviewers. Also he was pissed that he had to lose against Daniel Bryan and was bitching and complaining. He kept going off script and ended up leaving the building when he couldn't get his way so they fired him. :dead: