Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

this story is a few months old (January) but took place shortly before Sunny went back to jail. I seen it today and was SCREAMING  :plzstop:

Sunny has some goddamn nerve. Even though what she said about Bayley was true  :roflmao:

QuoteWWE Hall of Famer Tammy 'Sunny' Sytch has never been one to shy away from being mean for the sake of just being mean. It's hard to determine if it is her lifestyle that brought her to rock bottom more than a dozen times or if she is just generally unpleasant to be around, but this once most beautiful woman in the business can't seem to step away from being the most unpleasant former WWE star on social media.

Sunny's latest barrage of horrible shots comes at the expense of Bayley and the recently signed Candice LeRae. Sunny wrote on Facebook:

'' She was signed to 'developmental' right? Which means she's too ugly to ever make the big show. Unless they give the girl some MAJOR plastic surgery. IE Bayley. Sorry. Had to be said."

:plzstop:

como la whore

charlie.

Quote from: chula. on July 09, 2018, 07:07:03 PM
this story is a few months old (January) but took place shortly before Sunny went back to jail. I seen it today and was SCREAMING  :plzstop:

Sunny has some goddamn nerve. Even though what she said about Bayley was true  :roflmao:

QuoteWWE Hall of Famer Tammy 'Sunny' Sytch has never been one to shy away from being mean for the sake of just being mean. It's hard to determine if it is her lifestyle that brought her to rock bottom more than a dozen times or if she is just generally unpleasant to be around, but this once most beautiful woman in the business can't seem to step away from being the most unpleasant former WWE star on social media.

Sunny's latest barrage of horrible shots comes at the expense of Bayley and the recently signed Candice LeRae. Sunny wrote on Facebook:

'' She was signed to 'developmental' right? Which means she's too ugly to ever make the big show. Unless they give the girl some MAJOR plastic surgery. IE Bayley. Sorry. Had to be said."

Quoteshe was signed to 'developmental' right? Which means she's too ugly to ever make the big show. Sorry. Had to be said.

d

i can't

como la whore

MelMel

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 25, 2018, 03:18:43 PM
OK so apparently Big Ass had a bad temper backstage and flew off the handle when he saw Horsemella talking to one of the backstage interviewers. Also he was pissed that he had to lose against Daniel Bryan and was bitching and complaining. He kept going off script and ended up leaving the building when he couldn't get his way so they fired him. :dead:
Yeah that's what happened and he was also getting out of line with creative. Vince had an emergency meeting and fired him at the meeting. No wonder him and Enzo Amore were friends. They acted just alike to the point where The Shield (Reigns, Rollins, Ambrose) and The Miz kicked him out of the locker room. The Miz and Roman both had lay hands on Enzo for running his mouth and trying to act hard.  :plzstop:
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on July 15, 2018, 04:27:31 PM
Quote from: chula. on July 09, 2018, 07:07:03 PM

Quoteshe was signed to 'developmental' right? Which means she's too ugly to ever make the big show. Sorry. Had to be said.

d

i can't
Just cut right into the New York Strawberry Cheesecake, why don?t you Sunny? :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on July 15, 2018, 08:03:01 PM
OK so apparently Big Ass had a bad temper backstage and flew off the handle when he saw Horsemella talking to one of the backstage interviewers. Also he was pissed that he had to lose against Daniel Bryan and was bitching and complaining. He kept going off script and ended up leaving the building when he couldn't get his way so they fired him. :dead:
Yeah that's what happened and he was also getting out of line with creative. Vince had an emergency meeting and fired him at the meeting. No wonder him and Enzo Amore were friends. They acted just alike to the point where The Shield (Reigns, Rollins, Ambrose) and The Miz kicked him out of the locker room. The Miz and Roman both had lay hands on Enzo for running his mouth and trying to act hard.  :plzstop:
!!!!!!

Hopefully 'mella is next on down the line. Did you see that much with her and Asuka? Atrocious!

charlie.

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on July 15, 2018, 09:05:48 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on July 15, 2018, 08:03:01 PM
!!!!!!

Hopefully 'mella is next on down the line. Did you see that much with her and Asuka? Atrocious!

horrid

M-Rocka

Steph announced the first all female payperview in October and over 50 women are supposed to be competing. Trish, Beth Phoenix, LATEa are all confirmed. Gail Kim said she?s not interested lol.

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on July 28, 2018, 04:04:46 PM
Steph announced the first all female payperview in October and over 50 women are supposed to be competing. Trish, Beth Phoenix, LATEa are all confirmed. Gail Kim said she?s not interested lol.

they're confirmed?
fklfkldfk;fdk

BITCH. let me renew my WWE subscription next month