Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

so Trish is competing?  :ohwow: is this 100% confirmed?  :gorlonfire:

and of course STALE Kim said no. We didn't want her anyway  :hehe:

CREAM.

charlie.

fkldjfkl;s;lf

remember when Trish dumped the "cow shit" on Stephanie?

fkjls; then threw the bucket at her.

That's truly when I fell in love with her tbh.  :plzstop: kfjkl;sjfl;d

como la whore

Quote from: CREAM. on July 28, 2018, 04:20:05 PM
Quote from: chula. on July 28, 2018, 04:05:34 PM
Quote from: CREAM. on July 28, 2018, 04:04:16 PM

yes QUE  :plzstop:

queen was......everything  :ohwow:
BABY...

When I tell u I lived for her

ACK

:gorlonfire:

When she had Stephanie McMAN fuming :feelinmyself:

dfsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

queen kinda had ALL the girls fuming. I think when she started to wrestle full time is when I started to stan. She improved so QUICKLY dsffsfdf

she's so legendary  :loose2when:

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

como la whore

I wonder who Trish will be facing at Evolution? I'll take Sasha vs. Trish even though from the comments I've seen most want Trish vs. Mickie (again)

Trish and Mickie have amazing chemistry and it would be a classic. I definitely don't want Trish vs. Lita.

Lita looked sloppy as fuck at the Royal Rumble. No shade. Like......she had tons of ring rust.

Trish didn't miss a damn beat at the Rumble....it's almost like she never left  :letsmessfag:

Quote from: chula. on July 28, 2018, 06:46:43 PM
I wonder who Trish will be facing at Evolution? I'll take Sasha vs. Trish even though from the comments I've seen most want Trish vs. Mickie (again)

Trish and Mickie have amazing chemistry and it would be a classic. I definitely don't want Trish vs. Lita.

Lita looked sloppy as fuck at the Royal Rumble. No shade. Like......she had tons of ring rust.

Trish didn't miss a damn beat at the Rumble....it's almost like she never left  :letsmessfag:
Lita is rumored to face Bayley at Evolution. Oh they's taking the belts off of Anorexia and Horsemella at Summerslam. Ronda will be RAW Women's Champ and Becky will be Smackdown Women's Champ. Rumor has it that they're introducing Raw and Smackdown Women's tag, IC, and US belts at Evolution.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

como la whore

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

como la whore

I'm actually glad Lita might be facing FAILey. It's what Phil deserves  :woohoo:

charlie.

I would LIVE for Trish vs Mickie tbh.

And someone comes in and interferes and it turns into a handicap match against that person.

:ATLcameo:

como la whore

Quote from: marijuana. on July 28, 2018, 10:10:32 PM

I would LIVE for Trish vs Mickie tbh.

And someone comes in and interferes and it turns into a handicap match against that person.

:ATLcameo:

We need a hardcore rules match between Mickie and Trish. Imagine  :plzstop:  :gorlonfire:

como la whore

OR if Victoria participates......we can have a Trish/Victoria hardcore rematch. The possibilities are endless fgsfss

let me dm Steph