Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pCj

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 24, 2019, 04:45:14 PM
Quote from: marijuana. on February 23, 2019, 12:07:42 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 20, 2019, 06:07:26 AM
Quote from: marijuana. on February 16, 2019, 05:08:51 PM
I know they're gonna give the tag titles to Bayley/Sasha or Nia/Tamina but I truly feel someone else deserves them.
I was quite surprised by Dykeville & Stratusfaction 2.0, but the rumor is UGley & Sasha are set to defend their tag titles at WM against Trish & LATEa.
:plzstop:

We already knew Fabulous Glow! would be eliminated first with the controversy surrounding both 'aomi and especially Carmella. Naomi got pulled over for driving the wrong way down a one way street. The cops smelled alcohol in their rental and Jimmy was arrested for disorderly conduct. Sexy, erractic, drunk self. And Carmella is banging Corey Graves and his wife spilled all the tea. Kinda like how LATEa was banging Edge as soon as sis woke up from knee surgery while he was still married and while she was with Matt Hardy. :dead:

bitch wait
:everythingok: fjksfl;
Following in her idols footsteps. Messing with a married man lolz

:plzstop:
!
'Mella is trying to secure the bag just like Trash when she FUCKED The Rock and Vince McMahon.

I ain't mad, sis.
:butwait!:

M-Rocka

I AM WHEEZING!!!

The fact that this bitch doesn't understand kayfabe. :dead:

Becky really has this bitch in shambles! :kii:

como la whore

Quote from: pCj on February 24, 2019, 05:22:24 PM
!
'Mella is trying to secure the bag just like Trash when she FUCKED The Rock and Vince McMahon.

I ain't mad, sis.

having your puss demolished by The Rock >>>>>>>>>>>  being passed back and forth between Matt Hardy and Edge pink dick selves

poor Late  :hehe:

Sinpool

Haven't watched WWE in a while

does the women's division still suck and get no air time?

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 22, 2019, 02:41:22 PM
FYI, Hideo Itami and Tye Dillinger have both been released from WWE. Such a shame how they underutilize their talent. I felt as though they should?ve waited a little longer to bring Ricochet, Aleister Black, Johnny Gargantuan, and Tommaso Ciampa up to the main roster. It?s way too soon, especially with the talent who have yet to be used for anything. They?ll be buried just like Sanity, Nikki Cross, Bobby Roode, and AOP.

They want to groom Lacey Evans as the female Roman Reigns. I can?t.
:udontlookok:
TJP was released too.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 03, 2019, 09:41:34 PM

I AM WHEEZING!!!

Rumor has it that all of the four horsewomen don't like Lousey because of the way she waltzed in and got handed everything to her. There are so many girls deserve opportunities that she keeps getting.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 03, 2019, 11:08:33 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 03, 2019, 09:41:34 PM

I AM WHEEZING!!!

Rumor has it that all of the four horsewomen don't like Lousey because of the way she waltzed in and got handed everything to her. There are so many girls deserve opportunities that she keeps getting.

Can you blame them? They worked hard to get where they're at and here comes Lousey with those fake intimidating bulldog facial expressions and stiff wrestling. Poor Anorexia was almost forced to retire because of Lousey. I want this bitch demolished at WM.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Inkling on March 03, 2019, 10:41:31 PM
Haven't watched WWE in a while

does the women's division still suck and get no air time?
It has gotten better until Ronda Lousey showed up.

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on March 03, 2019, 10:11:54 PM
Quote from: pCj on February 24, 2019, 05:22:24 PM
!

I ain't mad, sis.

having your puss demolished by The Rock >>>>>>>>>>>  being passed back and forth between Matt Hardy and Edge pink dick selves

poor Late  :hehe:
Late really didn't accomplish much except being a pass around. Most of her career, she was on the shelf injured.

M-Rocka

This dummy gorl. She's seriously coming undone. Becky really did a number on her on Twitter. :dead:

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 08, 2019, 10:42:16 AM

This dummy gorl. She's seriously coming undone. Becky really did a number on her on Twitter. :dead:
She turned heel on Monday. Drop kicked Charlotte Flair then beat the fuck out of Becky (who kept a smile on her the entire time) and she was like Damn The Man, Boo The Woo, and no more Mrs. Nice Bitch. I was cackled because you can tell that she fell apart.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 08, 2019, 11:01:44 AM

She turned heel on Monday. Drop kicked Charlotte Flair then beat the fuck out of Becky (who kept a smile on her the entire time) and she was like Damn The Man, Boo The Woo, and no more Mrs. Nice Bitch. I was cackled because you can tell that she fell apart.
Whew, chile. Can't wait til Monday LOLZ!!!!!!!!!! :plzstop:

And we need to discuss why Alicia Fox has been AWOL since Arn Anderson was fired. :dead:

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 08, 2019, 02:55:24 PM

And we need to discuss why Alicia Fox has been AWOL since Arn Anderson was fired. :dead:
Alicia Fox has been AWOL for months. I know that she's supposed to be fucking around with D-Von Dudley. I know that she almost caused problems with Apollo Crews and his wife.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 08, 2019, 07:07:58 PM

Alicia Fox has been AWOL for months. I know that she's supposed to be fucking around with D-Von Dudley. I know that she almost caused problems with Apollo Crews and his wife.
Are you for real? Damn this washed up, drunk wrestler really trying to cause some waves backstage huh? I heard she's on the chopping block. They need to get rid of Dana Brooke too, the most irrelevant tbh..

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 08, 2019, 07:24:18 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 08, 2019, 07:07:58 PM

Are you for real? Damn this washed up, drunk wrestler really trying to cause some waves backstage huh? I heard she's on the chopping block. They need to get rid of Dana Brooke too, the most irrelevant tbh..
Yeah I heard that she was on the chopping block and I heard that Dana is on her way out too. Dana was underutilized and brought up to the main roster too soon.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"