Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Dark Lady. on May 27, 2019, 05:42:21 PM
Quote from: RUN TINGZ. on May 27, 2019, 05:23:25 PM
They just need to bring back Kelly at this point tbh
kelly kelly? :usuresis:
That's why I said NO. Never used during her original run and definitely won't use if she returns.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Yeah I don't blame them going to AEW. Sasha was all on Twitter stanning for the brand and posting tweets every 5 minutes lol

M-Rocka

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 28, 2019, 02:16:41 PM
Aren't the USO's & Naomi unhappy too?
Yep. Apparently they're riding out the remainder of their contracts too. Oh Char beat the fuck out of that Lacey Evans girl on SD last night. Everyone has been waiting for that bitch to get a boot to her face for a minute now.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on May 29, 2019, 09:40:45 PM
Yep. Apparently they're riding out the remainder of their contracts too. Oh Char beat the fuck out of that Lacey Evans girl on SD last night. Everyone has been waiting for that bitch to get a boot to her face for a minute now.
Barely was like  :ohhey:

And the whole time I was like  :feelinmyself:

Yeah I feel like the USO's and Naomi have been put in some of the most frivolous storylines. Tamina should go too, mute self.

Sasha will be better utilized in AEW anyway. I feel like Emma needs to go there too. I heard they edited Sami Zayn's segment for mentioning AEW and someone's "Triple H help us!" sign was confiscated in the audience. :dead:

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 30, 2019, 07:38:15 AM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on May 29, 2019, 09:40:45 PM
Barely was like  :ohhey:

And the whole time I was like  :feelinmyself:

Yeah I feel like the USO's and Naomi have been put in some of the most frivolous storylines. Tamina should go too, mute self.

Sasha will be better utilized in AEW anyway. I feel like Emma needs to go there too. I heard they edited Sami Zayn's segment for mentioning AEW and someone's "Triple H help us!" sign was confiscated in the audience. :dead:
Yep all of that is true. Sami could be in deep trouble with Vince for that....
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

charlie.

where is

Ember, Mickie, Alicia, Liv, Sarah, Ruby and dem :uhh:

WWE's booking is the pits nowadays.e
I remember back in the day when all the gorls got to wrestle at least once a month. jfdl;skjfl;j

Now we don't see some of them for months cause they focus on pushing certain people only. Mess.

M-Rocka

Quote from: marijuana. on May 30, 2019, 10:28:40 AM
where is

I remember back in the day when all the gorls got to wrestle at least once a month. jfdl;skjfl;j

Now we don't see some of them for months cause they focus on pushing certain people only. Mess.

Ruby is out, she just had surgery on both shoulders, the rest of them are just being underutilized per usual.

Kaeli.

where is

xvvxdcxf !!!!

Ain't body tryna see no damn Dana Brooke.

Quote from: M-Rocka on May 30, 2019, 10:56:32 AM
where is

Ruby is out, she just had surgery on both shoulders, the rest of them are just being underutilized per usual.
Ruby only had surgery on one shoulder. She will have the other done at a later time. Liv is on SD Live, Sarah and Ruby are on RAW together. Alicia is a non fucking factor at this point. Mickie is busy promoting music. Ember is on SD Live too. Nia is recovering from knee surgery.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

charlie.

Quote from: Kaeli. on May 30, 2019, 11:22:43 AM
where is

xvvxdcxf !!!!

Ain't body tryna see no damn Dana Brooke.

OPPORTUNITY fjds;hflk

gorl, sit.
you're not the first to do a handspring elbow in the corner
(although yours may look the best tbh)

but STILL,
fjdls;fk

I want more Ember out of all of them tbh.  :plzstop: sis should be top dog

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on May 30, 2019, 06:16:20 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on May 30, 2019, 10:56:32 AM
where is

Ruby only had surgery on one shoulder. She will have the other done at a later time. Liv is on SD Live, Sarah and Ruby are on RAW together. Alicia is a non fucking factor at this point. Mickie is busy promoting music. Ember is on SD Live too. Nia is recovering from knee surgery.
Yeah Nia had surgery on both of her knees and Tamina is turning face it seems. :dead:

Mickie is fat, Alicia...who?!

They now want to do something with Dana after like 4 years now that Anorexa is out with a concussion again.