Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Ok this is so stupid. So they're still going with the original plans for WM. Although Roman & Butch Cassidy were scheduled to win the RR last night, allegedly it's going to be Roman vs. The Fiend, Butch vs. Stench for the Raw Women's Title, oh and I can't forget about this "surprise match" Barely vs. Boobs for the SD Women's Title. :uhh:

M-Rocka

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 27, 2020, 07:23:40 AM
Ok this is so stupid. So they're still going with the original plans for WM. Although Roman & Butch Cassidy were scheduled to win the RR last night, allegedly it's going to be Roman vs. The Fiend, Butch vs. Stench for the Raw Women's Title, oh and I can't forget about this "surprise match" Barely vs. Boobs for the SD Women's Title. :uhh:
Roman wasn't the favorite to win the Rumble. It's been Drew for weeks now. Yeah, Shayna was the favorite to win but she wanted to stay in NXT. Charlotte was originally supposed to win the Rumble last year but they changed it at the last minute because Vince saw $ in that triple threat match. I really wanted Shayna vs Becky. I'm glad that we're gettin Drew vs Brock. We are not getting The Fiend vs Roman. Rumor has it that we could be getting The Fiend vs DB or DB vs The Miz.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on January 27, 2020, 08:02:24 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 26, 2020, 09:17:00 PM
They're probably going to have Boobs vs Becky Stench & Sasha vs Barely all at WM.
Not Stench  :plzstop:
I love me some Becky, but sis looks like she smells bad ever since she got with Breath Rollins. :dead: :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on January 27, 2020, 08:12:34 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 27, 2020, 07:23:40 AM
Ok this is so stupid. So they're still going with the original plans for WM. Although Roman & Butch Cassidy were scheduled to win the RR last night, allegedly it's going to be Roman vs. The Fiend, Butch vs. Stench for the Raw Women's Title, oh and I can't forget about this "surprise match" Barely vs. Boobs for the SD Women's Title. :uhh:
Roman wasn't the favorite to win the Rumble. It's been Drew for weeks now. Yeah, Shayna was the favorite to win but she wanted to stay in NXT. Charlotte was originally supposed to win the Rumble last year but they changed it at the last minute because Vince saw $ in that triple threat match. I really wanted Shayna vs Becky. I'm glad that we're gettin Drew vs Brock. We are not getting The Fiend vs Roman. Rumor has it that we could be getting The Fiend vs DB or DB vs The Miz.
Well I can't blame Butch for wanting to stay in NXT, it would've been a good match to see. I'm just over Boobs at this point. I like her, but damn. That Pastry and Barely match was sloppy as hell and I was bored with Fiend & DB. I'm happy Daddy Drew is getting his shine. Hopefully he wins, he really deserves it.

como la whore

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on January 27, 2020, 09:09:04 AM
not Stench and Breath Rollins  :plzstop: I hate this damn thread  :plzstop:
cccvcccccccxxdsssd

Did you see Stench last night again Asake Sake?

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on January 27, 2020, 09:11:03 AM
https://twitter.com/ShaneHelmsCom/status/1221619618495762432

eek!
Molly is ONLY 42 but her neck is giving me 62  :thatssowendy:
EEEKKKKKK

She's been living in the woods way too long. Modest living self. She does give me Little House On The Prairie vibes. Her and that desert living Lita.

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 27, 2020, 09:12:52 AM

eek!
EEEKKKKKK

She's been living in the woods way too long. Modest living self. She does give me Little House On The Prairie vibes.

VSDVDVEFSDFDFSDFFVDSVSFFDFSFSDFSFSFSDFSF

not sis rolling up to the Rumble in a wagon

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 27, 2020, 09:11:08 AM
Quote from: chula. on January 27, 2020, 09:09:04 AM
not Stench and Breath Rollins  :plzstop: I hate this damn thread  :plzstop:
cccvcccccccxxdsssd

Did you see Stench last night again Asake Sake?

I didn't watch ANY of it  :plzstop: I'll find a download link somewhere  :raycharles2urmess:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on January 27, 2020, 09:42:55 AM

eek!
EEEKKKKKK

She's been living in the woods way too long. Modest living self. She does give me Little House On The Prairie vibes.

!!!!!!

You didn't miss much with the Kamikaze Roll vs Stench match. Sake Sake tried to spit green mist at Stench, but got kicked in the got and she submitted to her armbar hold. Nothing groundbreaking. :dead:

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 27, 2020, 09:53:26 AM
Quote from: chula. on January 27, 2020, 09:42:55 AM

eek!
EEEKKKKKK

!!!!!!

You didn't miss much with the Kamikaze Roll vs Stench match. Sake Sake tried to spit green mist at Stench, but got kicked in the got and she submitted to her armbar hold. Nothing groundbreaking. :dead:
I can't stand you. :plzstop:
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"