Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Wrestlemania plans have changed. Rumors are as follows:

Becky Lynch vs Shayna for the RAW Women's Championship

Charlotte Flair vs Rhea Ripley for the NXT Women's Championship (Boobs will be putting Rhea over like passing the torch)

Barely vs Sasha for the SD Women's Championship (This is supposed to be a 30 minute iron man match a sequel to their match in NXT if you haven't seen it gorls I suggest you look it up on YouTube it was match of the year in 2015)

The Fiend vs Daniel Bryan for the WWE Universal title (Slated to be a no holds barred match)

Randy Orton vs Edge

Mandy Rose vs Sonya Deville

Kabuki Warriors vs Bliss/Cross vs Iiconics for the WWE Women's tag titles

Of course we already know the main event is Drew vs Brock for the WWE Championship (But that could change because Triple H wants to do a triple main event featuring the three women's championship matches that I put above but Vince wants his golden bitch to main event so who knows at this point)

I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on January 30, 2020, 10:33:10 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 30, 2020, 10:27:33 AM

:blessed:

edsvsvsvsvsdvss
yes queen

that photoshoot is one of her best ever btw

:loose2when:
She always has the most creative photoshoots. I loved how she incorporated part of this video into her titantron when she first used Time To Rock & Roll.

:ohwow:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on January 30, 2020, 11:16:26 AM

Charlotte Flair vs Rhea Ripley for the NXT Women's Championship (Boobs will be putting Rhea over like passing the torch)

Barely vs Sasha for the SD Women's Championship (This is supposed to be a 30 minute iron man match a sequel to their match in NXT if you haven't seen it gorls I suggest you look it up on YouTube it was match of the year in 2015)

The Fiend vs Daniel Bryan for the WWE Universal title (Slated to be a no holds barred match)

Randy Orton vs Edge

Of course we already know the main event is Drew vs Brock for the WWE Championship (But that could change because Triple H wants to do a triple main event featuring the three women's championship matches that I put above but Vince wants his golden bitch to main event so who knows at this point)
Wow

I really don't think it's wise to split Sonya & Baby Trish up so soon without them holding the tag team titles at least. But then again, I do want Sonya to shine. She has a lot of potential.

Yuck at Boobs vs. Diarrhea. :uhh:

How are they going to do the Sasha and Barely feud? Damn they forgot all about shoeLACE huh?

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 30, 2020, 11:39:56 AM

Randy Orton vs Edge

Wow

I really don't think it's wise to split Sonya & Baby Trish up so soon without them holding the tag team titles at least. But then again, I do want Sonya to shine. She has a lot of potential.

How are they going to do the Sasha and Barely feud? Damn they forgot all about shoeLACE huh?
Lacey will be sort of a lead into this feud. They were originally supposed to split them last year during the storyline that they originally pitched but Vince said no and rehashed it for Lana/Liv.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on January 30, 2020, 11:42:59 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 30, 2020, 11:39:56 AM

Randy Orton vs Edge

Wow

Lacey will be sort of a lead into this feud. They were originally supposed to split them last year during the storyline that they originally pitched but Vince said no and rehashed it for Lana/Liv.
Eeeeek, well I can't wait for Sasha to snatch that title off of Barely

como la whore

M-Rocka