Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

Quote from: chula. on February 28, 2020, 03:42:17 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on February 28, 2020, 03:38:19 PM
cvvfggf

say them hun

:plzstop:

I loved the match with Charlotte. It just seemed like there was too much assistance at times from Charlotte. Yes I get it. Trish is older. She's not going to move as fast as she did in her early 20s. I GET that.

I just don't want Sasha carrying Trish, when the time comes. If Trish can't 100% hold her own I don't want her doing it. It's not a good look.

maybe queen will surprise me but idk.
:overit:
ffgvsb

Yea some of the match was too... "manufactured" if that makes sense. And Charlotte is so damn big I see what you mean.

I'm actually scared that Sasha is gonna be TOO stiff with Trish. I know she has a bad habit of getting too into the match sometimes. That's my only fear for the match (should it actually happen). Sasha can work with anybody and make it believable though. But ack! My new age fave vs my divas fav. I'm excited

M-Rocka

Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on February 28, 2020, 03:32:30 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 27, 2020, 07:49:53 PM
Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on February 27, 2020, 06:45:59 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 27, 2020, 05:03:47 PM

This ugly ass bitch

fk;sf;'kfdsl;'fkf

I watched the match live.

It was a cute match.

Bayley trapped Queen's feet in her shirt, Queen couldn't break-free, the ref was trynna remove her feet but Bayley took advantage and hit her finisher.

fdsffdsfd
it was a cute spot.

Still wish they would've made it a count-out or DQ win tho.
:disgusted:

proud of Queen for making history!!!
I hope I get to see their match at Wrestlemania in Tampa.
:justabit:
I heard this show was a let down, surprise surprise. I saw Goldberg buried The Fiend and won the Universal Title again. :ermm:

yea outside of Naomi vs Bayley it was lackluster...

and they took the tag titles off of New Day and gave the titles to Miz & Morrison.  :uhh:

kfljlfg;jksdflks;kl;
ffdhdhdgsa

I'm actually glad they took the titles off of them. I can't even count how many title reigns they got.

They're so late now. :dead:

como la whore

Quote from: Kaeli. on February 28, 2020, 03:52:42 PM
cvvfggf

say them hun

I loved the match with Charlotte. It just seemed like there was too much assistance at times from Charlotte. Yes I get it. Trish is older. She's not going to move as fast as she did in her early 20s. I GET that.

I just don't want Sasha carrying Trish, when the time comes. If Trish can't 100% hold her own I don't want her doing it. It's not a good look.

ffgvsb

Yea some of the match was too... "manufactured" if that makes sense. And Charlotte is so damn big I see what you mean.

I'm actually scared that Sasha is gonna be TOO stiff with Trish. I know she has a bad habit of getting too into the match sometimes. That's my only fear for the match (should it actually happen). Sasha can work with anybody and make it believable though. But ack! My new age fave vs my divas fav. I'm excited

RIGHT.
the match had some cute spots but yeah. and ALL matches have spots but I like my spots to look organic and spontaneous and a little less......rehearsed  :disgusted:

I'm still excited though. Trish and Sasha? It could really be epic. I can't wait. Queen better train her ass off because I don't want Sasha making her look foolish.

M-Rocka

cvvfggf

say them hun

Well if anything, I think Trish will be carrying Sash' botch self. Love quee to death, but she's such a botchable wrestler.

And Phil won't say anything disrespectful, Lita lives in a tent. B-)

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 28, 2020, 04:02:04 PM

This bundles queen  :young:

ack  :flamebroiled:

and I wish she would bring the color back to her outfits  :bvy:

what happened to the sparkly purples and greens. her outfits used to be so iconic. I love the black outfits she's been giving us but I want something different.

maybe I'm just too picky and hard on queen. but damn she used to give us EVERYTHING so I still expect that in a way  :stressed:

charlie.

cvvfggf

say them hun

fkls;fjds;

but,
I know what you mean.

I feel like Sasha and Trish would be better tho do to them being similar size. Like Kaeli said Char was HUGE compared to Trish so it only seem fair for her to carry Trish in some spots.

It reminds me of Rey Mysterio and Andradae's feud.

como la whore

yeah.

hope she trains hard and prepares for this match and gives us a sickening outfit. these xena attires are tired now.

Kaeli.

Ok I thought I was the only one sick of the black attires 

Seethrough! Black!

como la whore

Quote from: Kaeli. on February 28, 2020, 04:40:21 PM
Ok I thought I was the only one sick of the black attires

Seethrough! Black!

sdfsdfsdsfsdfssfddfs
I mean they look good on her....but she needs to switch it up.

every damn week on raw she would have a different color on and she looked good in every single one  :stressed:

bring back the VARIETY hun

pCj

charlie.

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on February 28, 2020, 04:06:06 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 28, 2020, 04:02:04 PM

This bundles queen  :young:

ack  :flamebroiled:

and I wish she would bring the color back to her outfits  :bvy:

what happened to the sparkly purples and greens. her outfits used to be so iconic. I love the black outfits she's been giving us but I want something different.

maybe I'm just too picky and hard on queen. but damn she used to give us EVERYTHING so I still expect that in a way  :stressed:
!!!!!!

Her 2002-2003 outfits were iconic. I really wish she wore that Victoria Secret inspired outfit a lot more in the ring.

But my favorite outfits from her is her 2005-2006 Chuck Taylor era.   :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: