Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie.

you guys heard of the project Christy Hemme, Gail Kim & Lita started?

"KAYfABE."
documentaries and a series on women's wrestling behind the scenes.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kayfabe/kayfabe?ref=discovery&term=kayfabe

The trailer looks interesting tbh
:howfestive:

como la whore

the last 2k game I played was 2k17  :plzstop: I actually did lots of creating in that game

Trish and Stephanie CAW created by me. Their models are in game but I made both of them from scratch. I added their authentic themes at the time AND created their trons. Stephanie's shirt also created by me.

I went all out to make it as authentic as possible  :plzstop: :receipts:

Kaeli.

2k20 is so terrible 

I've installed and uninstalled it 3 times hoping it would get better :plzstop: 

como la whore

Quote from: Kaeli. on March 02, 2020, 07:55:59 PM
2k20 is so terrible

dfsdffsfsfsd the reviews and comments were SO bad I didn't even touch it.

como la whore

guys I haven't posted this in a while  :ohwow: one of my fav tag team messes EVER  :receipts:

the pop Trish got  :flamebroiled:

the ending  :flamebroiled:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxllsq

I loved when Trish and Jacqueline teamed together. Nobody could stop them  :letsmessfag:

charlie.

2k20 is so terrible

2K19 is so much better.

I'm bout to be like you uninstalling and installing every month for space.  :plzstop:

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 02, 2020, 12:54:47 AM
Quote from: Fuck it! on March 02, 2020, 12:09:09 AM
One more thing: FUCK WWE. Built The Fiend up like that just to have him lose to fucking Goldberg with a botched jackhammer just to have him in a WM match against Reigns for the title. Then to have The Fiend face Cena's bitch ass at WM. What kind of fuckery is that?
!!!!!!

I was waiting on your take on this. I was pissed when I scrolled down my newsfeeds and saw the title on Goldberg. I hate him too.
I canceled my WWE subscription after that bullshit and stopped watching. Until Vince dies I won't watch the product anymore. Because it's nothing but bullshit.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

como la whore

so after the RKO to Beth Phoenix someone compiled footage of all the RKO's taken by women  :plzstop:

https://twitter.com/TheNextBlGThing/status/1234706785417617408

not Foolah selling it best  :plzstop: queen put her whole NECK into it sdvdssdfds

M-Rocka

Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on March 02, 2020, 07:17:44 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 02, 2020, 04:06:38 PM
Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on March 02, 2020, 02:28:22 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 02, 2020, 01:34:18 PM
Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on March 02, 2020, 01:07:10 PM
any of you game?

I'm trynna decide if I should get 2k20...

The reviews and glitches of the game are making me super hesitant but I wanna play the new MyCareer cause they finally put main women storyline in it.
n

You have a better chance at buying 2k21 bby. I still play 2k19 and I'm having more fun with it. I'm not wasting money on my characters with their eyeballs on their chests. :dead: :dead:

that's what I play almost everyday. I love 2K19.

I stay in Universe mode with my all female roster/shows. fkdfjfdl;

:plzstop:

I actually ended up buying 2k20 cause it was only $25 fff
dvdvsssssssdddd

Those prices dropped after the ratings of that game.

I have 36 women. I based most of them off of past and present women and some I based off of my actual friends. I have a chick I created in 2k14 named Morgan Jade, but when the game had switched to NextGen I had to start completely from scratch and didn't realize when I made her, she resembled one of my best friends.

I made her on some tipsy shit. :dead:

I know I seen that awhile ago.

:plzstop: trynna get their coinT back from their expected budget versus the lack of sales.

fdkflkkfd;slfk

I'm playing it and they fixed the hair physics and most of the things they received complaints on. This is what I was waiting for that's why I waited to purchase and did my research beforehand.

I'm about to dig into Universe mode a bit.  :popeyes:

!!!!!!!

What I'm hoping for is updated hair choices. We've had the same hair choices since 2k16. They need to just stop being so damn cheap. Also they need to bring back custom music as well.

M-Rocka

2k20 is so terrible

Gorl I don't even know why you bothered with that game. After those disastrous reviews and glitches I've seen, I was highly disgusted.

Let's just hope 2k21 is up to date. I feel like they need to push the release date back to like Wrestlemania time.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on March 03, 2020, 05:49:23 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 02, 2020, 12:54:47 AM
Quote from: Fuck it! on March 02, 2020, 12:09:09 AM
One more thing: FUCK WWE. Built The Fiend up like that just to have him lose to fucking Goldberg with a botched jackhammer just to have him in a WM match against Reigns for the title. Then to have The Fiend face Cena's bitch ass at WM. What kind of fuckery is that?
!!!!!!

I was waiting on your take on this. I was pissed when I scrolled down my newsfeeds and saw the title on Goldberg. I hate him too.
I canceled my WWE subscription after that bullshit and stopped watching. Until Vince dies I won't watch the product anymore. Because it's nothing but bullshit.
!!!!

No sis you gotta watch so we can continue trashing these bitches. :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on March 02, 2020, 10:33:11 PM
guys I haven't posted this in a while  :ohwow: one of my fav tag team messes EVER  :receipts:

the pop Trish got  :flamebroiled:

the ending  :flamebroiled:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxllsq

I loved when Trish and Jacqueline teamed together. Nobody could stop them  :letsmessfag:
I had a feeling it was this match. This was and still is one of my favorite tag matches from them.

Whew, loved this feud.
And loved how LATEa was almost forgetting about during the 2002-03 time frame. Obscure self. :plzstop:

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 03, 2020, 07:30:57 AM
Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on March 02, 2020, 07:17:44 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 02, 2020, 04:06:38 PM
Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on March 02, 2020, 02:28:22 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 02, 2020, 01:34:18 PM
Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on March 02, 2020, 01:07:10 PM
any of you game?

I'm trynna decide if I should get 2k20...

The reviews and glitches of the game are making me super hesitant but I wanna play the new MyCareer cause they finally put main women storyline in it.
n

You have a better chance at buying 2k21 bby. I still play 2k19 and I'm having more fun with it. I'm not wasting money on my characters with their eyeballs on their chests. :dead: :dead:

that's what I play almost everyday. I love 2K19.

I stay in Universe mode with my all female roster/shows. fkdfjfdl;

:plzstop:

I actually ended up buying 2k20 cause it was only $25 fff
dvdvsssssssdddd

Those prices dropped after the ratings of that game.

I have 36 women. I based most of them off of past and present women and some I based off of my actual friends. I have a chick I created in 2k14 named Morgan Jade, but when the game had switched to NextGen I had to start completely from scratch and didn't realize when I made her, she resembled one of my best friends.

I made her on some tipsy shit. :dead:

I know I seen that awhile ago.

:plzstop: trynna get their coinT back from their expected budget versus the lack of sales.

fdkflkkfd;slfk

I'm playing it and they fixed the hair physics and most of the things they received complaints on. This is what I was waiting for that's why I waited to purchase and did my research beforehand.

I'm about to dig into Universe mode a bit.  :popeyes:

!!!!!!!

What I'm hoping for is updated hair choices. We've had the same hair choices since 2k16. They need to just stop being so damn cheap. Also they need to bring back custom music as well.

!!!!!

Esp custom music.

I've been waiting for that forever.  :plzstop: like they could at least let us use the damn soundtrack songs  :uhh:

charlie.

Quote from: chula. on March 03, 2020, 06:38:47 AM
so after the RKO to Beth Phoenix someone compiled footage of all the RKO's taken by women  :plzstop:

https://twitter.com/TheNextBlGThing/status/1234706785417617408

not Foolah selling it best  :plzstop: queen put her whole NECK into it sdvdssdfds

dfdfdfdd

I like the way Beth sold it too.
:howfestive: