Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on March 12, 2020, 01:43:10 PM
did y'all see WWE added Michelle to 50 greatest womens champ list after her complaining :plzstop:
:plzstop:

All that fuming has paid off huh?

M-Rocka

https://mobile.twitter.com/WWE/status/1239689980382982146

Damn Wrestlemania will take place at the Performance Center with no live audience. :plzstop:

Just reschedule  :kii:

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

https://twitter.com/wwe/status/1241191751886548992?s=21

No one wanted this shit. We wanted Sasha vs Barely one on one in a 30 minute ironman match a sequel of their epic ass TakeOver match from 2015.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

pCj

No one wants to see the B-version of Becky vs. Charlotte either. 
:disgusted:

Quote from: Bella. on March 21, 2020, 04:27:05 PM
No one wants to see the B-version of Becky vs. Charlotte either.
:disgusted:
Fuck u and those fucking Bellas. Sasha and Barely hasn't had a one on one match in a minute. It's time to split them up and have an epic rivalry. Sasha deserves that SD title.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Yeah no one asked for this random 6-pack challenge. We already had that 3 years ago when Naomi won the title. The way they're scrambling to put on a decent show and Tamina being a filler opponent. Just have Sasha turn on MUTTley and have Tamina & Naomi joined in and beat her ugly ass down.

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 21, 2020, 06:02:13 PM
Yeah no one asked for this random 6-pack challenge. We already had that 3 years ago when Naomi won the title. The way they're scrambling to put on a decent show and Tamina being a filler opponent. Just have Sasha turn on MUTTley and have Tamina & Naomi joined in and beat her ugly ass down.
!!!!!!!! Or they should started this feud after the RR. Have Sasha call Barely's dog faced ass over cheating to win the title and build from there.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on March 21, 2020, 07:51:52 PM
!!!!!!!! Or they should started this feud after the RR. Have Sasha call Barely's dog faced ass over cheating to win the title and build from there.
!!!!!

We really need to be on creative. Along with Kaeli & Cody too. Charlie & Phil can stay with the Bellas outside in the common area while we work.

Actually glad HOF got cancelled. :kii:

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 21, 2020, 09:24:13 PM
!!!!!

We really need to be on creative. Along with Kaeli & Cody too. Charlie & Phil can stay with the Bellas outside in the common area while we work.

!!!!!!! Exactly. They could've had a decent build up. Hell, they could've started a slow build after Survivor Series. Do a slow build with Becky/Shayna and Sasha/Barely. That would've made a lot more sense. Instead of the weak shit they've done. Had Shayna go through the elimination chamber. That could've been for the tag titles. Make those kabuki whores defend their titles. smh I'd rather have The Fiend vs Roman for the title instead of Goldberg. WWE pisses me the fuck off. I cancelled my subscription after SSD and only caught bits and pieces of EC on YouTube. Having Shayna's manly ass go through the RAW women's roster like that was stupid and unnecessary.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Kaeli.

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 21, 2020, 09:24:13 PM
!!!!!

jdasjkhjk !!!

When u realize Bayley has held the Smackdown Women's Championship for almost a year :thatssowendy: