Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie.

btw that tag match underwhelming.
:overit: best part was the tag finish Nikki & Alexa did.

M-Rocka

Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on April 26, 2020, 05:34:32 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 24, 2020, 10:38:34 PM
Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on April 24, 2020, 08:59:19 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 24, 2020, 06:13:45 PM

until Iiconics or Kabuki Warriors are involved, (or Riott Squad is reunited) it's a 'meh'.
:disgusted:
They won, Floss & Anorexa.

Pastry Evans defeated Sasha to earn a spot in the MITB match.

:udontlookok:

I saw it hun.

QuoteOscar Galvan 1 day ago
Wwe: Let's make a Women's tag team championship

Vince: Let's break up Fire & Desire, Riot Squad, not use the IIconics or Noa/Tamina

THIS!

Been saying this forever.  :plzstop: like wtf is the point of not giving the title to actual tag teams and breaking up the tag teams the women's division barely has.
Floss & Anorexa are the most random tag team since Booker T & Goldfish.

I really thought it was stupid to split Riott Squad and Fire & Desire. Vince is just so far gone.

I haven't watched fully since this pandemic. It's weird watching without a crowd reaction, especially during those OMG moments. You're left at home as a viewer like:  :hmph:

charlie.

April 27, 2020, 04:26:52 PM #4983 Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 04:27:06 PM by ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ.

WWE announces new game, WWE 2K Battlegrounds.

:ummwhat:

M-Rocka

como la whore

Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on April 27, 2020, 04:26:52 PM

WWE announces new game, WWE 2K Battlegrounds.

:ummwhat:

So wwe meets mortal kombat?  :holdupguys: who signed off on this? looks so damn stupid.

como la whore

Actually after watching the trailer I wouldn't mind feeding Barely to a crocodile  :hehe:

Kaeli.

JDSFKL:JFKLJLKDSJFKL

I'm screaming 

how many times is WWE gonna try the fantasy game thing. Nobody wants it and it keeps flopping :plzstop: 

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 27, 2020, 05:42:11 PM
Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on April 27, 2020, 04:26:36 PM
so apparently WWE 2K21 is cancelled.
:uhh:
I already said that King  :plzstop: :plzstop:

But this new game coming out looks late.

:plzstop: my bad bby.

I heard this awhile ago but I thought it was fake. But I guess this new game is confirmation.  :uhh: ffdd

charlie.

Quote from: chula. on April 27, 2020, 06:32:23 PM
Actually after watching the trailer I wouldn't mind feeding Barely to a crocodile  :hehe:

fkjksfddfkls;dfkls;;l

como la whore

can I suck angel garza's dick in the game. that's the only way I'm buying.
:unbothered:

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 26, 2020, 05:48:43 PM

until Iiconics or Kabuki Warriors are involved, (or Riott Squad is reunited) it's a 'meh'.

I saw it hun.

Vince: Let's break up Fire & Desire, Riot Squad, not use the IIconics or Noa/Tamina

THIS!

Been saying this forever.  :plzstop: like wtf is the point of not giving the title to actual tag teams and breaking up the tag teams the women's division barely has.

I really thought it was stupid to split Riott Squad and Fire & Desire. Vince is just so far gone.

I haven't watched fully since this pandemic. It's weird watching without a crowd reaction, especially during those OMG moments. You're left at home as a viewer like:  :hmph:
Fire & Desire were supposed to break up last year before Mania when they were teasing it but Vince shut them out. That wack ass Lana/Liv storyline was Mandy and Sonya's pitch. Vince just stole it.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on April 24, 2020, 05:23:48 PM
Quote from: chula. on April 24, 2020, 05:21:10 PM
Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on April 24, 2020, 05:16:38 PM
am screaming. fdjklskdfjdkjl

where is that video of him getting annoyed at Stephanie, the cameraman, & everyone during an interview or sum mess?????

then she pulled him aside and got sis together then he came back a totally diff person. fdfdff :plzstop: Queen Steph said keep the sass a bit

I love Stephanie  :plzstop: yes she is privileged, yes she was handed her spot.....but she is at least entertaining and has tons of charisma. She really made you hate her especially when she first came on the scene  :plzstop: that takes talent.

Stephanie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shane

and it's not even close  :young:

!!!!!!!!

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I agree 100% like she's the person you love to hate.
when she gets on mic, you listen regardless. dfdfdf

she def oozes charisma more than Shane & HHH
:receipts:  :young:
!!!!!!!!!!! Steph is better on the mic than a lot of the roster too. I still remember her run as a face and then when she turned on HHH. Epic. I still remember when she was pregnant with their first child, Vince wanted to do an incest storyline making him the father instead of HHH, Steph nipped that shit in the bud quickly. She was NOT and I mean NOT having that shit. I still remember when she slapped HHH, Vince, and Shane all at once. :plzstop:
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on April 27, 2020, 07:04:33 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 27, 2020, 05:42:11 PM
Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on April 27, 2020, 04:26:36 PM
so apparently WWE 2K21 is cancelled.
:uhh:
I already said that King  :plzstop: :plzstop:

But this new game coming out looks late.

:plzstop: my bad bby.

I heard this awhile ago but I thought it was fake. But I guess this new game is confirmation.  :uhh: ffdd
You're fine king, yeah I'm not wasting money on this late shit. I almost almost almost gave in and bought 2k20 on the PlayStation Network and then came to my senses. :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Fuck it! on April 27, 2020, 07:38:36 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 26, 2020, 05:48:43 PM

I saw it hun.

THIS!

Fire & Desire were supposed to break up last year before Mania when they were teasing it but Vince shut them out. That wack ass Lana/Liv storyline was Mandy and Sonya's pitch. Vince just stole it.
Wow, I remember hearing bits and pieces of that storyline. It would've been more believable from Mandy & Sonya. Nobody bought that shit from Liv & Lava's asses.