Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 26, 2020, 08:30:07 AM
Quote from: chula. on June 26, 2020, 08:28:21 AM
Quote from: Kaeli. on June 26, 2020, 08:26:22 AM
Candice improved too & Kristal + Layla.

Maria and Ashley were the only deplorable ones now that I think about it

Joy Giovanni and Amy Weber were terrible too  :plzstop: I don't think they were around that long though.

thankfully
i forgot about those bitches BCNCGCJDUODIDOD

I remember when Joy Giovanni was in SVR 2006. Me and my cousins used to play with just the divas so we were fucking PISSED when her and Michelle Mccool made it

omg yes  :plzstop: I don't even think she had a wrestling attire in that game they gave her a pink top and a green skirt or some mess  :plzstop:

a waste of a spot tbh.
:unbothered:

M-Rocka

The only diva search winner that I kinda used, besides Christy when she started improving, was Layla.

When she came back in 2012, she gave me Trish vibes. I would've taken her, Melina, Michelle McGriddle, Fail Kim into the current women's division.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 26, 2020, 08:28:47 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on June 26, 2020, 08:25:00 AM
Quote from: chula. on June 26, 2020, 08:15:07 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on June 26, 2020, 08:09:02 AM
Wait was that one of Trish's shirts that Jazz is wearing?

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

OMG it looks like it  :plzstop:

it looks like the same exact top vdvdv

maybe Jazz lost her luggage or something and had to borrow it from Trish. I'd love to hear the story behind that  :plzstop:
!!!!!!!!!!

I noticed a lot of these women had on some of Trish's shirts, shoes, or skirts. Like Piggy for instance:

Aren't those Trish's shoes from her T&A days? :dead:

This help a sister in need, gracious queen. :howfestive:
bbbbcnnx

I like watching the lil shoot interviews and behind the scenes mess from the other divas and superstars and I've never seen anybody say anything bad about Trish.
!!!!!!

Everyone had a kind word to say about Queen. Influential self. I can't say the same for all of the other women. :ohwow:

M-Rocka

I couldn't take them during 2010-2014, that era was just deplorable. Thank God for NXT when we had Sasha, Fire Crotch, Boobs, Sucky Ducky Ping Pong (Asuka), and even Barely's Doberman pinscher looking ass.

Kaeli.

Quote from: chula. on June 26, 2020, 08:35:47 AM

Joy Giovanni and Amy Weber were terrible too  :plzstop: I don't think they were around that long though.

thankfully

I remember when Joy Giovanni was in SVR 2006. Me and my cousins used to play with just the divas so we were fucking PISSED when her and Michelle Mccool made it

omg yes  :plzstop: I don't even think she had a wrestling attire in that game they gave her a pink top and a green skirt or some mess  :plzstop:

a waste of a spot tbh.
bbbdbxj and some ugly ass kitten heels. I was fckn HOT. Like... where were Victoria, Candice, Ashley and Melina? I wanted to play with Vince's devils :fuming:

And why did they always have 7 divas max? But a shit ton of superstars nobody gave a fuck about. And they stayed doing Victoria dirty with the games

Kaeli.

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 26, 2020, 08:40:36 AM
I couldn't take them during 2010-2014, that era was just deplorable. Thank God for NXT when we had Sasha, Fire Crotch, Boobs, Sucky Ducky Ping Pong (Asuka), and even Barely's Doberman pinscher looking ass.
bbbbcncj

The way it was literally a bathroom break when the divas would come out to wrestle  :plzstop:

como la whore

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 26, 2020, 08:41:36 AM
Quote from: chula. on June 26, 2020, 08:35:47 AM

thankfully

a waste of a spot tbh.
bbbdbxj and some ugly ass kitten heels. I was fckn HOT. Like... where were Victoria, Candice, Ashley and Melina? I wanted to play with Vince's devils :fuming:

And why did they always have 7 divas max? But a shit ton of superstars nobody gave a fuck about. And they stayed doing Victoria dirty with the games

girl don't get me started  :plzstop: the women rosters were so terrible back then. Like you said we were lucky to get 7 MAYBE 8.

No Victoria or Molly but at least we have Yoshi Tatsu  :usuresis:

they did the women so dirty back then. nowadays it's the complete opposite. there's like 40 women on the games now  :plzstop:

we had to suffer back then  :unbothered:

como la whore

did y'all ever play RAW 2 for the Xbox? It was one of the very few games that had ALL the women from RAW and Smackdown.

You could also change their attires and music  :loose2when:

the controls sucked and it wasn't as fun as the Playstation games but just having all the women on there was amazing.

they even had Terri  :plzstop: literally the whole division at the time was available.

pCj

Quote from: chula. on June 26, 2020, 06:10:32 AM
I had to go watch the superior version after watching that mess

Lillian has me SCREAMING.

somebody help! :fuming:
:oof: :oof: :oof: :oof:
The way Jazz used to run up on Trish at any given moment >>>

como la whore

M-Rocka

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 26, 2020, 08:42:56 AM
bbbbcncj

The way it was literally a bathroom break when the divas would come out to wrestle  :plzstop:
sgssgsgsgsgssgshshsjjjdj

I remember people getting up going to the concession stands when The Bella's music hit. Natalya came out too and the crowd went mild.

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 26, 2020, 11:36:43 AM
bbbbcncj

sgssgsgsgsgssgshshsjjjdj

I remember people getting up going to the concession stands when The Bella's music hit.

vsvsv
stripper selves

pCj

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 26, 2020, 11:36:43 AM
bbbbcncj

sgssgsgsgsgssgshshsjjjdj

I remember people getting up going to the concession stands when The Bella's music hit.
Fast forward a couple more years and they were main eventing PPVs.
Some weren't so fortunate.

Trailblazer selves
:stressed:

como la whore

Y'all know who else I hated? Eve Torres  :plzstop:

she was so fucking boring. her theme sucked. and she had no charisma.

that era of divas was tragic.