Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaeli.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Kaeli. on July 07, 2020, 03:30:00 PM
?!bbdbbd

didn't they release Heath?
Yeah and I don't understand why they let him go.

I GOT KIDS! I GOT KIDS!

I will swallow his load.  :giveittomeddy:

M-Rocka

Ok so the reason Shayna got "demoted" is because she refused to work Raw during the whole pandemic and she's only on Main Event? We were supposed to have Butch VanDyke vs. Tempura Roll for the Raw Women's Title.

Instead we got Danger Zone (Nia).  :plzstop:

como la whore

Shayna is brave vcv

she ain't cute and she's easily replaceable.

she should be doing every thing they say tbh  :disgusted:

M-Rocka

ffffffffffffff

I'm just trying to understand what makes her think that she can make such an executive decision after being on the main roster for almost 6 months as if she were on the level of Fugley, Booty Meat (Sasha), Fire Crotch, & Boobs.

como la whore

this upcoming monday

Sasha and Jay Leno vs. The Chinky Chinky China Ladies for the tag team titles

yay  :sevynstreeter:

charlie.

Quote from: M-Rocka on July 09, 2020, 10:44:01 AM
Ok so the reason Shayna got "demoted" is because she refused to work Raw during the whole pandemic and she's only on Main Event? We were supposed to have Butch VanDyke vs. Tempura Roll for the Raw Women's Title.

that's NOT true.

well according to the rumors it's not.
they are saying that Shayna isn't being used because Vince "doesn't understand her MMA fighter style"  :uhh:

lfdkskf
:plzstop: this man is TRASH.

can't wait for him to give the company over to Hunter full-time.  :dead: how do you not understand Shayna???

yet, you were up Rhonda's ass
and Shayna is basically Rhonda without the sloppiness  :kii:

jfls;kjfl;df

like WTF.  :plzstop: I think if Shayna was blonde and more pale sis would've gotten that title push.

charlie.

"While she (Lynch) actually was pregnant at Mania she didn't know it until a couple of weeks later, but she did know they were trying and it would be best to get the title off her. WWE rejected the idea. The idea at the time was Baszler would eventually get the title and they did a finish to build for a rematch using the Money in the Bank stip because Baszler was scheduled to win that match. Vince nixed that and went with Asuka."

Quote"Vince also soured on Baszler completely because he never conceptually grasped the style that an MMA fighter should use in pro wrestling and she doesn't check his buttons when it comes to women in wrestling, so he made the call to remove her push and take her off television. This was all before Heyman was dumped."

https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/news-backstage-reason-vince-mcmahon-cancelled-shayna-baszler-s-push-took-television
just to back up my claims.
:sobusyjetsetter: im not a liar or whatever

como la whore

Vince has been out of touch for decades now and honestly he has no place making any kinds of decisions  :plzstop:

someone send him to Shady Pines already
:disgusted:

como la whore

charlie.

Quote from: chula. on July 11, 2020, 10:53:12 PM
Vince has been out of touch for decades now and honestly he has no place making any kinds of decisions  :plzstop:

someone send him to Shady Pines already
:disgusted:

!!!!!!!!!!!

like why is he still in control???? :uhh:

put someone over creative decisions, i'm sure you'll still get a check sir.  :overit:

como la whore

He's made so much money  :plzstop: he will never have to work again, ever. Go home and be with your grandchildren  :uhh:

stop ruining the damn product with your outdated ideas and views
:unbothered:

M-Rocka

Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on July 11, 2020, 10:49:06 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on July 09, 2020, 10:44:01 AM

that's NOT true.

well according to the rumors it's not.
they are saying that Shayna isn't being used because Vince "doesn't understand her MMA fighter style"  :uhh:

lfdkskf
:plzstop: this man is TRASH.

can't wait for him to give the company over to Hunter full-time.  :dead: how do you not understand Shayna???

yet, you were up Rhonda's ass
and Shayna is basically Rhonda without the sloppiness  :kii:

jfls;kjfl;df

like WTF.  :plzstop: I think if Shayna was blonde and more pale sis would've gotten that title push.
ssdddd

That's why I asked hun, I didn't say that was the sole purpose of her being out of the limelight.

But yeah, Vince is trash. Can't wait for him to buy the farm.