Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pCj

como la whore

Kaeli.

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 08, 2020, 01:31:20 PM
Quote from: chula. on October 08, 2020, 01:28:21 PM
I'm sorry but Trish really could teach her own masterclass regarding selling moves  :plzstop: the way her body went limp when Charlotte had her in the air  :plzstop:

it's an art form few have mastered  :young:

I still get chills from the 2 times Victoria countered Trish's Stratusfaction back in 2003.

The Chicago Street Fight when she went face first into the barricade and that Fatal 4-way match at Judgment Day when she went face first on the ground. This bitch can sell!

:thatssowendy:  :thatssowendy:  :thatssowendy:
FFCSVSBGSHSBSH Didnt she lose her tooth when she got TOSSED from the ring?

Yea the bitch is just... great. The one woman that excelled in every field when all was said and done.

Y'all are gon lash me but Ivory is like the only other one that could wrestle, sell and talk on the mic while looking cute

pCj

pCj

Quote from: Kaeli. on October 08, 2020, 02:09:22 PM
I'm sorry but Trish really could teach her own masterclass regarding selling moves  :plzstop: the way her body went limp when Charlotte had her in the air  :plzstop:

I still get chills from the 2 times Victoria countered Trish's Stratusfaction back in 2003.

The Chicago Street Fight when she went face first into the barricade and that Fatal 4-way match at Judgment Day when she went face first on the ground. This bitch can sell!

Y'all are gon lash me but Ivory is like the only one that could wrestle, sell and talk on the mic while looking cute
!!!!

I really liked Ivory and can't think of another woman in that era that would've made the RTC gimmick work like she did.

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on October 08, 2020, 01:41:39 PM

I don't think all those matches with Jazz would have been as memorable if Trish wasn't the amazing seller she was. I'm tired of her not getting credit when NOBODY did it better
:hmph:

I'm mostly talking about fans on youtube dvvvvv
so quick to dismiss Trish because she started out as a fitness model and in the next sentence praising Victoria for being more amazing than Trish ever was (when Victoria started out as a fitness model too  :plzstop:)

damn dummies  :fuming:
!!!!!!!!

But if Trish didn't sell the way she did, she probably would've been injured for real. You know Victoria was stiff as hell in the ring. :plzstop:

pCj

M-Rocka

Yea the bitch is just... great. The one woman that excelled in every field when all was said and done.

Y'all are gon lash me but Ivory is like the only other one that could wrestle, sell and talk on the mic while looking cute
She busted her lip, and I think she chipped her tooth in the back. But her mouth was pretty messed up. Trish just excelled at everything. Whew!

Ivory was just loud, but I'm not going to discredit that witch. :plzstop:

como la whore

VDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

the way she consistently lashed Foolah

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on October 08, 2020, 02:45:58 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 08, 2020, 02:32:11 PM
Quote from: Bella. on October 08, 2020, 02:18:26 PM
Quote from: chula. on October 08, 2020, 02:00:23 PM
is Lita still homeless and single? asking for a friend  :woohoo:
Trish's sex spa is boarded up, hun.

n

FSDFFFFFFFFFFFFFVDSFFFFFFFFFFSDFDSFSFDF
homely self
sgssgsgsggssggsgs

I miss our joint lashings of this thing

Domestic living queen.😂😂😂

charlie.

Quote from: chula. on October 08, 2020, 01:23:36 PM
Quote from: ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ. on October 08, 2020, 03:09:21 AM
Quote from: chula. on October 07, 2020, 05:12:50 PM

the full match. i've only previously seen clips.

all the bumps Trish was taking  :everythingok: it's like she never left

I really enjoyed it. Queen held her own.

!!!!!!!

she gave Charlotte a great push.
perfect to getting her over.

the way she sold Char's moves.  :plzstop: it gave me Jazz/Victoria vs. Trish flashbacks.  :ohwow:

That top rope hurricanrana spot  :plzstop: I HONESTLY thought Charlotte was going to powerbomb her  :plzstop: the suspense dvdvvvddv

they DID that
:thatssowendy:

!!!!!

fdfffd

that was my favorite part!
:oof:

charlie.

October 09, 2020, 12:50:15 AM #5833 Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 12:50:52 AM by ᴄʜᴀʀʟɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅ.
Quote from: Bella. on October 08, 2020, 02:20:13 PM

Y'all are gon lash me but Ivory is like the only one that could wrestle, sell and talk on the mic while looking cute
!!!!

I really liked Ivory and can't think of another woman in that era that would've made the RTC gimmick work like she did.

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ivory is another woman WWE likes to forget. smh. she is a legend

M-Rocka

Tonight is the WWE Draft you guys. I can tell some of these moves are about to be so late.