Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

How many more title defenses are we gonna encounter between DiarRHEA and Boobs? Hopefully Fire Crotch Lynch is back by then since she was spotted training at the Performance Center for her return.

And I didn't forget about Teriyaki Suki and her forgetful title reign. Oh and Fattie & TaMEANa's meaningless reign as well.

M-Rocka

QuoteStorylines in pro wrestling can become very unpredictable at times as real life situations can find their way into the storylines in varying degrees.

This is exactly what happened with the storyline between Edge, Matt Hardy and Lita. Lita cheated on Matt Hardy in real life with Edge and the personal animosity was shown as part of the storyline.

It has been many years since then and all parties have moved on. However it seems Lita is still facing a lot of backlash over what happened.

While speaking on Oral Sessions with Renee Paquette, the WWE Hall of Famer talked about still facing a lot of hate on social media over what happened while Edge, Matt Hardy are never asked about it.

"It's still talked about. My relationships are commented on a regular basis, on my Instagram still or social media. Meanwhile, all of the men involved, you know, anything not controversial like with [CM] Punk or Edge or Matt, I guarantee they don't get asked about it. I know they don't get asked about it because they're dudes, and, you know, it's that double standard thing. I think at this point that's the problem; what I hold onto, feeling the double standard."

The effects of the actions done by Lita and Edge are still felt by her to this day and that is unlikely to change anytime soon from the looks of it.

Girl.... :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

como la whore

SFOAJOAIJOJOIJOASJOIAFJAOSIFAOISJCOIASJS

that's what she damn gets for opening her legs to other men while in a relationship.
very low class and slutty tbh

at least when Trish was a whore it was only scripted.
:disgusted:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on June 23, 2021, 02:39:03 PM
SFOAJOAIJOJOIJOASJOIAFJAOSIFAOISJCOIASJS

that's what she damn gets for opening her legs to other men while in a relationship.
very low class and slutty tbh

at least when Trish was a whore it was only scripted.
:disgusted:
!!!!!!!

Glad Queen is living her best stress free life retired, drama free, and wealthy. Legend self.

M-Rocka

I love how Trish is taking her kids to visit one of Aunt Lita's many homes in the outdoors. :ohwow:

como la whore

QuoteOral Sessions

:plzstop:

Lita probably thought it was a different kind of show. Damn whore.

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on June 23, 2021, 02:44:24 PM
QuoteOral Sessions

vvvbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbvvvvvvvccvvvvvc
vbbbbbbvvvvvvvvbbbbbvvvvbbvvv
ccccccccvvvvvvvccc

And we know she's very experienced in that field.

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on June 23, 2021, 02:51:36 PM
QuoteOral Sessions

ccccccccvvvvvvvccc

the only thing she's skilled at tbh.
sloppy/dangerous self

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on June 23, 2021, 02:53:40 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on June 23, 2021, 02:51:36 PM
QuoteOral Sessions

ccccccccvvvvvvvccc

the only thing she's skilled at tbh.
sloppy/dangerous self

Besides injuring herself and being on bedrest while flinging her uterus open to a married man. This blueprint.

pCj

Wow, Lita & Edge are both Hall of Famers meanwhile SCATT Hardy has been fired multiple times from WWE and is still on life support after cracking his skull.

:ohwow:

como la whore

Quote from: pCj on June 23, 2021, 06:43:36 PM
Wow, Matt & Edge are both happily married with beautiful children while Lita roams the planet with her dog.

break it down then
:butwait!:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on June 23, 2021, 06:49:05 PM
Wow, Matt & Edge are both happily married with beautiful children while Lita roams the planet with her dog.

break it down then
:butwait!:
vvvvbbnnnnnbbbnnmmnnnnnbb

M-Rocka

Wow, Lita & Edge are both Hall of Famers meanwhile SCATT Hardy has been fired multiple times from WWE and is still on life support after cracking his skull.

Not Scatt Hardy  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: