Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

Quote from: pCj on January 28, 2022, 01:37:27 PM
not fucking AKSANA
:plzstop:

the company has fired so many women that they really are scraping the bottom of the barrel here  :plzstop: I wouldn't be surprised if they dug up Mae and Moolah to make an appearance

pCj

sssffg

Not the corpse of Nicole Bass coming in at #30 and outperforming half the gorls

M-Rocka

Quote from: como la whore on January 28, 2022, 09:54:52 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 28, 2022, 09:45:51 AM
Quote from: como la whore on January 28, 2022, 09:22:38 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 28, 2022, 09:15:47 AM
v

They really need to stop spoiling surprise entrants for the Royal Rumble tomorrow night. Now they just announced that Melina will be there. So far, they have The Bell Pepper Twins, Piggy James, Michelle McBull, Aksana (n why was she even invited?) Summer Rae (lol her too) and of course LATEa.

not Aksana  :plzstop:

if I were the other girls I would be TERRIFIED. sloppy/unsafe self.
vvvbbvvvvvvvv  :plzstop: :plzstop:

!!!!!!!

Didn't she almost make Naomi blind in one eye? Yeah, I wouldn't want to be around that lady either. Reminds me of Victoria when she broke Jazz's collarbone, broke Candice Michelle's nose, blacked Trish's eye, played a part in forcing Whorrie Wilson into early retirement and almost gave Piggy a concussion. This violent ass, unsafe animal.

I wonder why the other girls never mention how reckless Victoria was  :uhh: it's always "such a pleasure!" "omg I loved her!"

I'm sure ivory has some stories we haven't heard. I respect her because she has never been shy about the facts. she sat down, called out Lita AND Triple H and was still inducted into the hall of fame  :plzstop:

love her tbh  :feelinmyself:
Remember when Victoria had that storyline with the list after Trish & Late' retired? We all thought she'd finally have another run at the title. Boy were we wrong. This unsafe ass bitch almost killed Piggy. :plzstop:

This honest ass bitch. Love Ivory's old and loud ass. The way she would trash LATEa and show Trish love. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Quote from: como la whore on January 28, 2022, 01:39:06 PM
Quote from: pCj on January 28, 2022, 01:37:27 PM
not fucking AKSANA
:plzstop:

the company has fired so many women that they really are scraping the bottom of the barrel here  :plzstop: I wouldn't be surprised if they dug up Mae and Moolah to make an appearance
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Like Aksana is so random. Watch them get Maxine, Lena Yada, Tiffany, and Brooke Burke. :plzstop: :kii:

como la whore

M-Rocka

Now Cameron is slated to return. Hopefully they make her full time and team her up with Nao' and go heel. Challenge for the tag team titles. Lord know Naomi needs a character overhaul. Stale self. :plzstop:

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 28, 2022, 02:51:39 PM
Now Cameron is slated to return. Hopefully they make her full time and team her up with Nao' and go heel. Challenge for the tag team titles. Lord know Naomi needs a character overhaul. Stale self. :plzstop:

dfsdsfsddss
I wouldn't mind that. or maybe a feud between them. something.

anyone else returning? they should bring back BB. might as well.

M-Rocka

Quote from: como la whore on January 28, 2022, 02:53:51 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 28, 2022, 02:51:39 PM

dfsdsfsddss
I wouldn't mind that. or maybe a feud between them. something.

anyone else returning? they should bring back BB. might as well.

vvbbvvccccccccccccc

At this point since they're inviting all these women back, might as well call The Kat, Stacy Keibler, Tori, Terri, Bull Nakano. :plzstop: :plzstop:

Kaeli.

SDFGGDDFGDF

BITCH

if they manage to get sable off Brock's shriveled up roided ballsack for 5 minutes >>>

como la whore

Quote from: Kaeli. on January 28, 2022, 03:17:33 PM
SDFGGDDFGDF

BITCH

if they manage to get sable off Brock's shriveled up roided ballsack for 5 minutes >>>

imagine the pop  :plzstop:  :thatssowendy:

Kaeli.

Quote from: como la whore on January 28, 2022, 03:22:14 PM
SDFGGDDFGDF

BITCH

omf

CBSBSHSJSBHSS

I want her to comeback just for one more appearance but apparently she refuses cvsvsgsgsggs

M-Rocka

como la whore

Quote from: Kaeli. on January 28, 2022, 05:27:42 PM
Quote from: como la whore on January 28, 2022, 03:22:14 PM
SDFGGDDFGDF

BITCH

omf

CBSBSHSJSBHSS

I want her to comeback just for one more appearance but apparently she refuses cvsvsgsgsggs

queen is filthy rich and doesn't need them  :plzstop:
above it self

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 28, 2022, 07:44:13 PM
v

Now Kaitlyn was spotted in St. Louis where RR is being held.

yikes.
other than STeve I can't think of a more forgettable girl.