Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

OR maybe Stephanie got in Vince's ear and stirred up some mess because she doesn't want to share ownership with Shane when Vince retires.

she's def calculated like that

evil self

Kaeli.

ffagsvsvbsvs 

word on the street is he 'fired' Shane because of Bad Bunny. So it's probably gonna be Bad Built Bunny vs Shane 

M-Rocka

b

WWE is such an insufferable clown show. And now Nia Jackass is fuming on social media and crying because she's being accused of intentionally injuring people in the ring. Unsafe, stiff worker self.

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 03, 2022, 11:25:59 AM
And now Nia Jackass is fuming on social media and crying because she's being accused of intentionally injuring people in the ring. Unsafe, stiff worker self.

fvsvdsvdvsvdd

if everyone says you're unsafe.....bitch you're UNSAFE.
:nowgorl:

como la whore

M-Rocka

Quote from: como la whore on February 03, 2022, 11:54:05 AM

:kii:

lash her big back Vicky!
ccvvvvvvvvcccccccccvcc

Oh she's about to go on another rant and Ringside News, Wrestling Inc, WWE/F Old School are about to eat this shit up. :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

M-Rocka

BrandonBranlee

Bailey is one of the lamest things I've seen out of this new crop. Her finisher "Bailey to belly" is so dumb. She just has an awful look but I guess that's part of her appeal. She looks like she should be coaching peewee soccer not wrestling for WWE

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 04, 2022, 12:24:50 PM

n

I'd take Late' over Fugley any day.

I completely forgot Bayley even existed  :plzstop: that's how UNmemorable this bitch is.

M-Rocka

Quote from: BrandonBranlee on February 04, 2022, 12:35:40 PM
Bailey is one of the lamest things I've seen out of this new crop. Her finisher "Bailey to belly" is so dumb. She just has an awful look but I guess that's part of her appeal. She looks like she should be coaching peewee soccer not wrestling for WWE
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

She's so terrible and her Karen haircut doesn't make it any better.

M-Rocka

Quote from: como la whore on February 04, 2022, 02:42:17 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 04, 2022, 12:24:50 PM

n

I'd take Late' over Fugley any day.

I completely forgot Bayley even existed  :plzstop: that's how UNmemorable this bitch is.
nnnnnnnnnnnnnccvvvccccccnnnnccccnc

Apparently her and Crab Rangoon (Asuka) will be back in time for Wrestlemania, we shall see.

como la whore

Bay Leno can stay at home tbh. She's lucky beauty is no longer a prerequisite she'd be at home permanently  :omf:

Kaeli.

Quote from: como la whore on February 05, 2022, 09:27:29 AM
Bay Leno can stay at home tbh. She's lucky beauty is no longer a prerequisite she'd be at home permanently  :omf:
SSDXXDDDDSSDD

"Bay Leno" always sends me

como la whore

Quote from: Kaeli. on February 05, 2022, 09:55:43 AM
SSDXXDDDDSSDD

vsdvsvdsvs

these twins

M-Rocka

Quote from: Kaeli. on February 05, 2022, 09:55:43 AM
SSDXXDDDDSSDD

cvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvcccccvvvcccc

She's so unfortunate looking.