Deep
Anchor
Saints & Sinners
Alone in Your Heart
All Men Lie
Ocean of Tears >>>>>>>
Thx Tae ❤️❤️

Lazarus

Wait when did Monica become a songwriter she's credited as a songwriter on every track. :hmph:

GLOCK

Quote from: Smoove Jones on December 18, 2015, 09:57:02 AM
Wait when did Monica become a songwriter she's credited as a songwriter on every track. :hmph:
yeah Queen is kinda lolz.. writing now!!
woo!

Young

She is really making me do proud  :stressed:

Young

Zankou.

Quote from: Young on December 18, 2015, 10:15:35 AM

She is really making me do proud  :stressed:

wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CandyCrush

I preordered her album sometime last week, and the available tracks have pretty much been on constant repeat while I was at work and at home. Since then, 2 of my coworkers, my 2 brothers, and my cousin have all downloaded the album just from hearing me play it. The seller was "I KNOW". Everybody is loving that one!! It seems to be selling itself, people just have to hear it.

Code Red: itsMista

I Know and Deeper are my favs right now.

I haven't got my physical copy yet

GLOCK

Quote from: CandyCrush on December 18, 2015, 10:55:54 AM
I preordered her album sometime last week, and the available tracks have pretty much been on constant repeat while I was at work and at home. Since then, 2 of my coworkers, my 2 brothers, and my cousin have all downloaded the album just from hearing me play it. The seller was "I KNOW". Everybody is loving that one!! It seems to be selling itself, people just have to hear it.
Thx for supporting her ❤️❤️❤️

Young

I just bought one here at Walmart but I'll go to Best But or something later

Checkmate Burruss

Quote from: The Glock is Hot on December 18, 2015, 11:10:59 AM
Quote from: CandyCrush on December 18, 2015, 10:55:54 AM
Thx for supporting her ❤️❤️❤️
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT