Azealia Girl...

Started by Freemala Harris, November 26, 2017, 11:58:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freemala Harris

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb_BPKfFKbZ

QuoteI have been partying all weekend. I haven't changed my clothes since Friday.

I moved out of the city and sometime get sucked into events and dinners and just park my ass at a hotel and wash my draws on the sink.

I'm becoming such a party girl, what is happening to me ?? Lol ? sidebar - my panties are agent provocateur babe and my handwashing skills are clutch.. everybody talks about real this real that until a bitch is REALLY REAL LOL - PLUS my entire outfit is leather !!

You're not supposed to wash leather pants anyway. I don't think I've ever actually cleaned any of my leather

:mmyulost:

BrokenHeartsHeal

Stewie

Stewie

What's up with her forehead?... is that one of those insta visual effects?

Vonc2002

This bitch is vile inside and out
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

d<:LS:LDS:LLSD

WUT THAT THANG SMELL LIK

GRAND

shes gross

if shes going out of town for a weekend, she could literally toss 5-6 shirts/shorts/undies in a bag and roll out

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on November 27, 2017, 12:52:47 AM
shes gross

if shes going out of town for a weekend, she could literally toss 5-6 shirts/shorts/undies in a bag and roll out
r u a stylist