I?m ready for a new RIHANNA era

Started by Young, October 18, 2017, 12:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on October 18, 2017, 07:57:20 PM
Yeah this album is gonna be iconic and full of substance

Amazing body of work . I know it
I think this as well. Mostly all the girls are "trendy"Until they aren't. She's definitely growing as as artist. Her reviews for Anti were really good and I'm pretty sure she's gonna continue with that forward motion
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Woo, Desperado, same ok mistakes, Consideration, James Joint
:loose2when:

Vonc2002

Quote from: 1RIG on October 18, 2017, 08:46:33 PM
Woo, Desperado, same ok mistakes, Consideration, James Joint
:loose2when:
I literally BLASTED all these today :gorlonfire:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

Anti was definitely a grower. Great album honestly. But YEA, lets get back to the leans now. LOLZ!

Vonc2002

October 18, 2017, 09:43:10 PM #34 Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 09:43:24 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Trey on October 18, 2017, 09:26:54 PM
Anti was definitely a grower. Great album honestly. But YEA, lets get back to the leans now. LOLZ!
TBH!
I really like and appreciate the album but Rih needs to find that happy medium between substance and LEAN! I think diamonds is a good example of that

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Trey on October 18, 2017, 09:26:54 PM

! I would literally just play Work and KIB at first but the album is pretty good.

Onika

I don't really fuck with pop music but I've been listening to so much Loud era Rih recently and :plzstop:

I liked Anti but it's time for her to ditch the urban mess and gives us these European HITS
Nicki & Cardi searching for Remy's top 10 hit:

fedswatchin

She'll record whatever her team picks out for her like the puppet she is

Onika

Quote from: OwnIt on October 18, 2017, 10:13:17 PM
She'll record whatever her team picks out for her like the puppet she is

Well cut to the strawberry parfait then
Nicki & Cardi searching for Remy's top 10 hit: