I miss the family reunion mess

Started by CHOKE, January 11, 2021, 12:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

I didn't realize how much i liked those

Seeing all my cousins and, uncles and aunties and mess

I miss that a bit

Cowgirl

Is that where you had your first gangbang?

STUNNA GOD

SDDDDSSSSSSSSSDDDDDD

It's not as fun as an adult. I feel like I just be going back n forth bringing old people plates n mess. I just stay my ass home now, unless it's a destination reunion.

"What's that you put on her plate?.. Bring me back some of that cobbler too. Yea"
:ummwhat:

Me:
:overit:

CHOKE

Quote from: TinaSnow on January 11, 2021, 12:30:33 PM

Can your ass be serious for once?

Shit.

CHOKE

Quote from: Trey on January 11, 2021, 12:39:14 PM
SDDDDSSSSSSSSSDDDDDD

It's not as fun as an adult. I feel like I just be going back n forth bringing old people plates n mess. I just stay my ass home now, unless it's a destination reunion.

"What's that you put on her plate?.. Bring me back some of that cobbler too. Yea"
:ummwhat:

Me:
:overit:

mdnskjskdkdkdksksksksjkssjsjskdkjsjs

I miss that small talk

Seeing my old ass grandma, kiiing with my 1st cous at our drunk uncle

opha lipa

i used to but the older i get (and the more iyanla i watch) the more i res gnize toxic mess within my family dynamic. at thid pount i just be ready to lash.

but i do miss when it was just a fan care-free vibe. ignorance really is bliss.
think i'm gonna fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Marilyn

My family never had reunions. That must be a beautiful thing to experience. I've only seen it on TV. The closest I've ever gotten to that are weddings and funerals.

CHOKE

Yeah
the mess is starting to add up and affect me mentally a bit

I haven't seen my parents in months either 
I told them I would visit when I get the shot but girls are getting the mess still after getting it 

I'm usually not this vulnerable ion like it tbh 

rosone1

Quote from: Marilyn on January 11, 2021, 01:44:42 PM
My family never had reunions. That must be a beautiful thing to experience. I've only seen it on TV. The closest I've ever gotten to that are weddings and funerals.
Me either but the funerals/repast usually turn into reunions for us.

M-Rocka

My cousin wanted me to help with planning our next big family get together, but I told her no because we're in a pandemic and I don't want to be associated with most of the baboons and gorillas on my dad's side of the family.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Choke on January 11, 2021, 12:41:58 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on January 11, 2021, 12:30:33 PM

Can your ass be serious for once?

Shit.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
:uhh:

So was it?
:jarvwhereru:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Marilyn on January 11, 2021, 01:44:42 PM
Truthfully.. I don't really know other families that still do it either (and I understand why). My mom's side does it EVERY memorial weekend, whether it's big or small. It goes back n forth between D.C and the Carolinas.

The older folks complain about the younger generation not showing up and trying to take the torch... but nobody wants to perch and PAY to be in the Carolinas on fucking Memorial weekend, when we work every goddam day and value our vacation time. At least when it's in DC, there's things to keep the younger generation engaged. We aren't KIDS anymore. :uhh:

The issue is that old folks genuinely don't want us taking over ANYWAY cuz all they wanna do is take their cripple up asses down to the Carolinas and do the same shit every year.

:udontlookok:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Remember Afros Cousin 
omg that kinda happened to me 
although nothing happened lol

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different