Jennifer Lopez - "Ain't Your Mama" on iTunes & Spotify!

Started by FAMÈ, April 06, 2016, 03:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

FAMÈ

Herb.

Until that list is created, I'll keep waiting.

And you can keep posting as many other appropriation dipped antics as you'd like. Post someone in blackface too while you're at it! That'll really prove me wrong.

yummy

Quote from: Herbie on April 06, 2016, 10:39:56 PM
There are some Latinos and Latinas who actually grew up in the culture and use them as second nature. And use Ebonics. I get that and it's fine.
But J-Lo does not speak like this on a regular basis.

tears

gorl, she's from the fucking bronx. she didn't exactly come from money.  :uhh: you're doing a lot rn

BAPHOMET.

Gilgamesh.

Why do i feel like this is the best part of the song?

i don't see this being a big hit either.

LOONA.

Everybody ok?

Wants some soda? cookies?

Laminated copies of the jim crow laws?

FAMÈ

Quote from: ANIMMAI on April 06, 2016, 10:56:00 PM
Quote from: Herbie on April 06, 2016, 10:39:56 PM
There are some Latinos and Latinas who actually grew up in the culture and use them as second nature. And use Ebonics. I get that and it's fine.
But J-Lo does not speak like this on a regular basis.

tears

gorl, she's from the fucking bronx. she didn't exactly come from money.  :uhh: you're doing a lot rn
x

Herb.

At the end of the day, I'm still not fucking clapping. My stance remains unchanged and that's "the end".

Nite!

Vonc2002

Quote from: MelMel on April 06, 2016, 10:54:24 PM
ain't the bitch from da Bronx
It doesnt matter. Words and phrases arent exclusive to a certain place. We dont know who she knows,  where her other family members reside,  etc. yo and son  are synonymous with NY doesnt stop niggas in chicago from saying it.  This is a really asinine argument and has already been disproved when i posted PEGGY SUE song with the same damn title :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kurama

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 06, 2016, 10:52:31 PM
Quote from: Herbie on April 06, 2016, 10:32:54 PM
why do i feel a hint of appropriation with this title.....i'm not using.
ur barely close to the spanish gorls Jennifer....let alone us blacks.
shes not getting a pass. and im not fucking clapping.

s

hun...

v

Boomz

Quote from: Drais. on April 06, 2016, 10:56:59 PM
Everybody ok?

Wants some soda? cookies?

Laminated copies of the jim crow laws?

fwewwqqq

LOONA.

Yeah people all over america talk like this tbh but I'm not clapping for this bitch.   

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw