King

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 16, 2015, 07:03:51 PM
rm

this weirdo is always inquiring about someone's personal life

:uhh:

!!!! boomer is a bit of a mess

King

Quote from: Young on August 16, 2015, 07:05:43 PM
I grew up with a Rice pot, Japanese rice with every meal and eating those kinds of foods a lot and we even have classic Japanese dolls throughout our house back home in Jersey.

Definitely had a normal upbringing but it was definitely cool to have my Grandma tell me old Japanese folklore stories as she laid me down for nap time everyday or singing old Japanese nursery rhymes with her.

dasfjhdfgdhfjgdhfgsfghagffdf

Boomz

But I'm a Lab Technician currently pursuing my Bach' in Biotechnology.

Wanna know my dick size as well?

:ohwow:

SUPREME

Stewie when are you gonna reveal yourself to me so we can elope. 

Young

Quote from: King on August 16, 2015, 07:06:59 PM
I grew up with a Rice pot, Japanese rice with every meal and eating those kinds of foods a lot and we even have classic Japanese dolls throughout our house back home in Jersey.

Definitely had a normal upbringing but it was definitely cool to have my Grandma tell me old Japanese folklore stories as she laid me down for nap time everyday or singing old Japanese nursery rhymes with her.

v

:tellmemoreireallycare:

King

Million.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: King on August 16, 2015, 07:06:59 PM

ddm,m,mdsf

King

mmm

young you should learn japanese language.....anytime someone doubts your 1/4 japanese heritage you just bust out with some japanese and that will shut them right the hell up.

Admin

Your grandma is Japanese?