Something I noticed with several non-black people...

Started by BrandyFromTheFuture, August 16, 2015, 07:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandyFromTheFuture

August 16, 2015, 07:21:45 PM Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 07:23:19 PM by BrandySavedMyLife
Like the other day I had a Russian friend visiting me, and Empire was on TV. So she went "why is it only black people on this show? a few i could understand but ALL OF THEM?". i gave a  :ohwow:

And today I was watching a movie with a couple of co-workers, as there wasn't much to do and there was this church choir performing at a music festival. She goes: "Why are they all black? Hm.." Mind you, she's saying this in all seriousness, seemingly without any shady intent.  :cheerup:

So I'm like...you watch movies, shows etc with all-white casts all day long but as soon as an all-black show or group of people comes on its "weird" or questionable?

I just don't know what to think sometimes  :plzstop: Especially since one of the persons who said this wasn't even white at all (also not black but...).

So what do y'awl have to say about this? Isn't it ridiculous?

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on August 16, 2015, 07:21:45 PM

So I'm like...you watch movies, shows etc with all-white casts all day long but as soon as an all-black show or group of people comes on its "weird" or questionable?

So tell them that and read them and be stern about it to.  :uhh:

Admin

Bulldagger

I think she sounds like a damn fool tbh. That's why I can't befriend whites or non-black POC. They seem cool, but in the end they always end up saying something racist on some Kelly Osbourne type shit then crying talking bout some, "I didn't mean it like that." But bitch, what you had meant?!  :butim16robert: She sounds like my ex mutt Arab self asking me if I liked being black as if I had a choice in the matter.

BigDawg

Quote from: Gallis on August 17, 2015, 12:52:24 AM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on August 16, 2015, 07:21:45 PM

So tell them that and read them and be stern about it to.  :uhh:

!!

Friends
Sienfield
Cheers
Brady Bunch
The Partridge Family
Growing Pains
Full House

:receipts: