Destiny's Child Bitches IT IS TIME!!!

Started by #Mu7, November 25, 2017, 12:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

#Mu7

these other bitches SIMPLY CANNOT DEW it!!!

Vonc2002

I LOVED that stand up for love performance. They all sang. They really do need to do this reunion real quick
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This stand up for GOD performance

Beyonce is a fckn STAR!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalumeci.

Gilgamesh.

November 25, 2017, 12:46:43 PM #5 Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 12:47:14 PM by Gilgamesh.
Bey twisting and contorting her face during that Gospel medley always makes me laugh she always "on" :kii:

Aalumeci.

omg that medley. they all carrriiiieddddddd

Aalumeci.

November 25, 2017, 12:53:37 PM #7 Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 12:54:36 PM by L0NZ.
Kelly sounded amazing the whole time. And that last "amen" they did is so serene :uhh: I always play it back a million times

Aalumeci.

when bey leaned back on "blessssssseedddd savior" ackk

Vonc2002

Quote from: L0NZ. on November 25, 2017, 12:53:37 PM
Kelly sounded amazing the whole time. And that last "amen" they did is so serene :uhh: I always play it back a million times
It's so weird to me how much more confident Kelly seems vocally when she's with the group.

Aalumeci.

the way they are eyeballing each other as one sings Stand Up ggggggggggggggggggttt

i didn't ki until kelly's part. bey girl ff

#Mu7

It's time for them to snatch their damn copyright from Matthew and record the damn album of their careers. I think if they chose to comeback they would make history as the most successful comeback ever in the history. I cannot wait!

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Aalumeci.

Vonc2002