Destiny's Child Bitches IT IS TIME!!!

Started by #Mu7, November 25, 2017, 12:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

Quote from: Mu on November 25, 2017, 01:00:13 PM
It's time for them to snatch their damn copyright from Matthew and record the damn album of their careers. I think if they chose to comeback they would make history as the most successful comeback ever in the history. I cannot wait!
gon be hard to top mariah Idk

b7

b7

I love the other performances though. This would be perfect timing but let Xscape and them have their moment cuz DC would overshadow everything

LOONA.

Harlem

November 25, 2017, 02:27:46 PM #22 Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 02:32:19 PM by Harlem
Quote from: 1RIG on November 25, 2017, 02:19:18 PM
I love the other performances though. This would be perfect timing but let Xscape and them have their moment cuz DC would overshadow everything

!!!

I know Beyonc? is gon pull that card out soon thou b/c shes got nothin to lose and rather sooner than later plus she?s prolly cringing lookin at Xscape... I hope she documents the boot camp sessions

Vonc2002

Iono if beyonce gon release another album in her marketable yrs tbh, so yea do it now before it's too late
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 25, 2017, 02:28:58 PM
Iono if beyonce gon release another album in her marketable yrs tbh, so yea do it now before it's too late

She has 15 more years.

Vonc2002

Yea, she had those bbys and her recording career is damn near UP

SouravMay

I need that reunion for the 20 year TWOW anniversary with Tavia and Toya. Farrah can be ignored.
B7

Vonc2002

Latavia and Farrar both can be ignored tbh. I wouldn't be mad if they brought Letoya onboard. They are all friendly now and Matthew is no longer in the picture so it can be done

LiiVE

Letoya and Latavia would be cute for a a couple lil spot performances, or maybe one big reunion show, but either of them rejoining would be late. Especially latavia ?