Mariah Irrelevant?

Started by #Mu7, January 02, 2018, 03:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

#Mu7

.....and you as a musician if you are anywhere near musically inclined you know to sing and breath in that damn temperature and sound that damn good. The bitch is a legend ..... And she looks like she is gonna give the girls the emancipation hell again soon.

She made sure there would be no doubts of it being live.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Sl?Venchy on January 02, 2018, 03:12:16 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 02, 2018, 03:08:54 PM
Uhh this isn't surprising. We all wanted to watch her make a fool of herself again

Ok!!!
But numbers!

Not while she?s scrambking behind Jenny and Britney on vegas.
And did that performance translate into some sales of those songs? The girl is irrelevant and can't fckn sing. Diana Ross just performed at some awards show, doesn't mean she's gonna release an album people are gonna buy. Get tf REAL lmao
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Mu on January 02, 2018, 03:18:36 PM
.....and you as a musician if you are anywhere near musically inclined you know to sing and breath in that damn temperature and sound that damn good. The bitch is a legend ..... And she looks like she is gonna give the girls the emancipation hell again soon.

Mariah is like 2nd on my list for albums im excited about.

Vonc2002

Oh we definitely knew it was live, otherwise that bitch mightve sounded half way decent
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

#Mu7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 02, 2018, 03:21:49 PM

Oh we definitely knew it was live, otherwise that bitch mightve sounded half way decent

She sounded the fuck good and the fucking media agreed. Stay pressed

#Mu7

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on January 02, 2018, 03:20:26 PM

Mariah is like 2nd on my list for albums im excited about.

As it should be the bitch never delivers a bad album.

BAPHOMET.

January 02, 2018, 03:28:54 PM #22 Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 03:29:09 PM by Baph al Mana.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Mu on January 02, 2018, 03:26:26 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 02, 2018, 03:21:49 PM

She sounded the fuck good and the fucking media agreed. Stay pressed
Boy, she sounded like shit and even if EVERYONE agreed, I'm blessed with the ability to hear. Stay mad about it, hoe

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on January 02, 2018, 03:28:54 PM

I'm glad u fixed this btw. I'm being nice for the 1st week of the new yr, so I'll let u live

Vonc2002

BAPHOMET.

why is Vonc camped the fuck OUT

🦚

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on January 02, 2018, 03:44:42 PM
why is Vonc camped the fuck OUT

The way you be in the Cardi thread?  :ATLcameo:
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/