I love that she?s singing from the bridge on
But

yea ... with Brandy it's like
... the vocals are always gonna sound amazing
but I just hate hearing it over boring mess

Lowkey
I cringe at listening to it
Like Todrick
You couldn?t have created something.. well..
Better for such a legend

This dry mess
It?s so uninspired

SouravMay

B7

Ma Lo

Quote from: Poseidon on April 03, 2018, 04:21:53 PM
Ack "Edible High" is my shits.
:stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

it's the best mess I heard her on so far since 2/11..and that's not saying much

AfroJisiac

Quote from: StarKitty on April 03, 2018, 11:12:04 AM
Quote from: Mu on April 03, 2018, 10:49:06 AM
that is all.
I am just so pleased with the New Brandy!!
Vocally and ALL HER FEATS have just been getting me through.
She is always booked and on a damn stage!
What more could I ask for?
Consistent NEW MUSIC even if it aint her album!

am just on cloud 9 and feel like since this is BSOURCE i should share!!!!

I even dug back into my FUCKING B-SIDES of the queen and have been STANNING LIKE it is the HUMAN ERA ALL OVER AGAIN!!

2nd Thought
Take Me Back
Freedom
After the Flood

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

This FUCKING LEGEND!!!

!!!
like... :butim16robert: what did i miss?  it's more like Consistent New Snippets... :blessed:  but we got used to it

i need an album, period. been 6 freakin years now. enough.

AfroJisiac

i love Lullaby tho cause it's Brandy and she always got my heart with her voice aaaannnd her harmonies are outta this world!

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: NATHAN. on April 03, 2018, 11:41:45 AM
I gotta catch up on Star. As for ?Lullaby?.. she sounds good on it but I?m not hype at all.  I don?t want nor am I interested in those kinds of songs coming from her.

See she could release over a dozen new tracks and there will always be a PROBLEM

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Rxxf

BRANDY

brocka4life

Y?all do realize when the album actually drops, most of y?all gon be mad because Timbaland ain?t on it, and the others will be mad that Rodney isn?t on it. Those who don?t care about those two producers, will say the productions sound cheap if there isn?t a big name attached. And the majority will complain that she didn?t give them an updated version of their favorite song or album of hers. The people who are the most desperate for an album wont like it and will say, ?we waited 6 years and this is the best she can give? This is LATE.?

Gilgamesh.

I'm over Lullabye. I need an album I can really dig into, these little songs once in a blue do very little for me.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: brocka4life on April 03, 2018, 06:28:38 PM
Y?all do realize when the album actually drops, most of y?all gon be mad because Timbaland ain?t on it, and the others will be mad that Rodney isn?t on it. Those who don?t care about those two producers, will say the productions sound cheap if there isn?t a big name attached. And the majority will complain that she didn?t give them an updated version of their favorite song or album of hers. The people who are the most desperate for an album wont like it and will say, ?we waited 6 years and this is the best she can give? This is LATE.?

So fans aren't allowed to have an opinion unless it's positive?

Kalifornia.

I mean, that's kinda what happens when a musician takes extra long breaks.

You can't leave your die hard fans in the dark for years and not count on them having very high expectations when you finally reemerge. Being gone for over half a decade and then popping up with cute or average material just won't dew.

So yeah, after all this time she needs to be on some epic shit or it's return to sender for me, and you'll just have to deal.

brocka4life

Quote from: StarKitty on April 03, 2018, 06:44:09 PM
Quote from: brocka4life on April 03, 2018, 06:28:38 PM

So fans aren't allowed to have an opinion unless it's positive?

I didn?t say that. At all.
My point is the expectations are so high that it will be hard for her to deliver to expectations...especially with fans wanting varying sounds and vocal approaches from her.